Jiri to Everest Base Camp trek is one of the classical and popular trekking trail that started with the first expedition of Mt. Everest in 1953 from Nepal side.
Generally, trekkers love two weeks trek starting and concluding at Lukla, the airport at the south of Sagarmatha National Park. trekkers who have enough time for fun they chose this trail. The trail continues via upper Phakding and it follows the Dudh Kosi valley that climbs up to the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazzar which is the junction for every trekker to the Everest region.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport by our representative, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing at Kathmandu valley (Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath, Bouddhnatah). Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Drive to Jiri (1905meter), 6hrs drive, 120KM, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 04 : Trek to Deurali (2705meter), 7hrs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 05 : Trek to Sete (2575meter), 6hrs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 06 : Trek to Junbensi (2675meter), 6.30 hrs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 07 : Trek to Nun Thala (2854meter), 7hrs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 08 : Trek to Bupsa (2700meter), 6hrs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 09 : Trek to Surke (2300meter), 5hrs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 10 : Trek to Phakding (2640meter), 5hrs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 11 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (gateway to Mt. Everest – 3440meter), overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 12 : Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (short hike to Syangboche to see the outstanding views of Mt. Everest (8848meter), Lhotse (8516meter), Amadablam (6812meter), Mt. Thamserku (6608meter etc.), overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 13 : Trek to Tyangboche (3867meter), 6hrs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 14 : Trek to Dingboche (4260meter), 6hrs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 15 : Rest at Dingboche (hike to Chhukung, An excellent views Island Peak, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Baruntse, Peak 38, North face of Mt. Amadablam can be seen). Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 16 : Trek to Lobuche (4800meter), 5.30 hrs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 17 : Trek to Everest Base Camp (5357meter) and back to Gorakhshep (5200meter), 9hs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 18 : Trek to Kalapatthar (5545meter) and back to Pheriche (4243meter), 7hrs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 19 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440meter), 6.30 hrs walk, overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 20 : Trek to Lukla (2800meter), 6 srs walk, overnight at Guesthosue.
Day 21 : Fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, (35minutes fly).
Day 22 : Extra day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 23 : Transfer to airport, departure onward destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Kalapatthar
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 5,545 Meter
Grade : Strenuous
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel and Lodge
Duration : 23 Days
Entry : Jiri
Exit : Lukla
- Scenic flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Countryside driving from Kathmandu to Jiri
- Everest Base Camp is famous place all over the world
- Magnificent views of Himalayas seen throughout the route
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, National Park entry fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH