Annapurna Panorama Trek
- Country: Nepal
- Trip grade: Easy
- Destination: Annapurna
- Activities: Trekking
- Accommodation: Guest House
- Meals: Full Board on Trek
- Maximum altitude: 3210M
- Group size: 1-10 Pax
- Best Season: All
- Sunrise from Poon Hill.
- Panoramic view of the beautiful mountains like Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna,, Mt. Machhapuchre and many more..
- Gurung culture, Rhododendroohn forests of Ghorepani.
Annapurna Panorama trek is popularly known as Poon hill trek. It is a short tea house trek in Annapurna region offering the majestic views of beautiful mountains like Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Machhapuchre and many others along with the diverse culture of different ethnic community. Annapurna Panorama trek is naturalists’ heaven due to its incredible altitudinal range and blend of temperate climate with the white Himalayan backdrop. In addition to it world’s deepest gorge, Kali Gandaki and magnificent panoramic view from Poon Hill will be the focus of your journey.
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, transfer to Hotel.
While your arrival in Kathmandu, you will be welcomed by our staff at the airport, then will be transferred to the selected hotel in Kathmandu briefing with guide about trip and overnight stay.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (820m.), overnight at Hotel.
Morning 6:15 Guide will pick up you from the hotel then 15 minute walk to the tourist bus station, morning 07:00 bus will departure from Kathmandu on the way you can see the landscape with Trishuli river around 6/7 hour drive reach in pokhara city overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul (1070m.) & trek to Tikhedhunga (1577 m.) or Ulleri (2200m), overnight at guest house.
In morning 7 am drive to Nayapul (1070m.) for an hour then trek to Tikhedhunga (1577 m.) or Ulleri(2200 m) around 4/5 hour walk, overnight at guest house with full board package.
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2800 m.), overnight at guest house.
Morning starting with a climb to a series of stone steps for an hour to Ulleri village, a moderate size Gurung village of traditional Nepali hill with slated roofs. From here walk leads to a slow climb into pristine and cool rhododendron, pine forest area to reach Ghorepani village located on a high ridge within beautiful rhododendron trees.
Day 05: Hike to Poon Hill (3210m.) early morning, trek to Tadapani (2590m.) and overnight at guest house.
Early morning before sunrise hike to Poon Hill view point for stunning views of sunrise over range of mountains from world 7th highest Dhaulagiri-10th highest Annapurna with range of peaks includes world 8th highest Manaslu with towering Machhapuchhre peak “Fish Tail”. After an exciting and marvelous time with memorable views from Poon Hill, return to Ghorepani and continue climb into green forest of rhododendron for an hour to Deurali top and then descend into a gorge through cool forest to Tadapani for overnight stop.
Day 06: Trek to Chhomrung (1951m.), overnight at guest house.
The trail descends down through the rhododendron forest and you can hear the birds chirping. After walking down about 45 minutes the trail goes very steep downhill through the terraced field and a suspension bridge over the Kimrong Khola.The trail ascends up and then straight walk to Chhomrong at the elevation of 2140 m. Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong will take around five hours.overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07: Trek to Pothana (1,890m.), overnight at guest house.
From Chhomrong, you will cross few suspension bridges and many waterfalls on the way. The trail continues through scattered trees and leads steeply up to the ridge at Deurali. From here you will enjoy the views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and the right side of the range.Then the trail drops down and takes to scenic village Pothana. You can explore the traditional village or watch the sunset in the mounts.Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 08: Trek to Phedi (1100m.), drive back to Pokhara (820m.) & overnight at Hotel.
It is the last day of the trek and you will hike around 5 hours down to Phedi. Leaving behind the snow-capped mountain in background you will head towards to Pokhara with the good memory of the trek.After reaching the Pokhara, you will take a short refreshing break and visit the lake city of Pokhara. You will spend the night at the hotel.
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at Hotel.
Morning a scenic drive to back Kathmandu with grand memories of this fantastic and exciting time on Annapurna Base Camp & Poon Hill trekking, an interesting six hour brings you back in Kathmandu with afternoon free at leisure for shopping souvenirs.
Day 10: Transfer to the airport for international flight.
Today our airport representative will come to meet you at the hotel to escort you to Kathmandu International Airport for your final departure.
What is included?
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities with complimentary breakfast.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, ACAP entry fees.
- TIMS registration card.
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu transportation by tourist bus (optional flight).
- Guide food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- Pokhara - Nayapul - Pokhara transportation by private vehicle.
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary.
- Comprehensive first aid medical kit carried by the guide.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Experienced and equipped trekking porter/s (one porter carry for 2 guest's luggage,up-to 25 kgs).
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Services not mentioned in ' ThePrice Includes' section ( Please ask us if you are confused about any services).
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements.