Gokyo Lake Trek
- Country: Nepal
- Trip grade: Moderate
- Destination: Everest
- Activities: Trekking
- Accommodation: Guest Houses
- Meals: B - Kathmandu, Full Board on Trek
- Maximum altitude: 5357M
- Group size: 1-10 Pax
- Best Season: Spring, Autumn
- Scenic flight to and from Lukla.
- Experiencing life as the “mountain people” live, in the heart of Himalaya.
- Visiting Tengboche Monastery.
- Remarkable views of Khumbu Ice fall.
Everest standard trek follows the classical Everest trekking trail. You will experience the spectacular mountain panoramas of beautiful mountains as the region abodes four of the worlds’ 10 highest mountains. Besides, the natural attractions you will have an opportunity to overview the Sherpa culture and lifestyle while trekking the region. Also known as the Gokyo Lakes Trek, this is taken as a highly spectacular trekking route in Everest Region. The Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo valley is famous for it's beautiful throughout the world.
Day 01 : Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Fly to Lukla (2800meters) and start trek to Phakding (2640meters), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 03 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440meters), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 04 : Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (day hike to Thame village), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05 : Trek to Dole (4085meters), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06 : Trek to Machhermo (4410meters), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07 : Trek to Gokyo Lake (4750meters), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 08 : Trek to Fifth Lake (5000meters) and back to Gokyo Lake, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 09 : Trek to Gokyo RI (5320meters) and back to Machhermo, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 10 : Trek to Khumjung village (3800meters), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 11 : Trek to Phakding (2640meters), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 12 : Trek to Lukla (2800meters), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 13 : Fly back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 14 : Transfers to airport, departure on your own destination.
What is included?
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, National Park entry fees
- TIMS registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
What is not included?
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Hotel accommodation in kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.