Ramdung peak is situated in the south of the upper Rolwaling region. It is also called Ramdung Go as one of cluster of peaks around the Yalung La, a pass giving access to the upper Rolwaling from the south via the Khare Khola. The peaks in the area were first explored by Scottish Himalayan expedition in 1952, when three of the peaks near the pass, Yalung Ri (5,630m), Chhugyima Go (6,259m) and Ramdung were climbed. Since then Ramdung has been climbed numerous times is an ideal summit for groups wanting to trek and climb in the still little visited Rolwaling Himal area. Although the mountain, by it normal route of ascent, is straightforward, its virtues lie in its magnificent position and splendid summit panorama that ranges from Langtang to Everest and provides a splendid view of Gauri Shankar and Menlungtse.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing around kathmandu valley on option.
Day 03: Drive to Charikot (1850m). Trek to Biguti (890m)
Day 04: Biguti to Surey Dovan (1020m)
Day 05: Surey Dovan to Jagat (1395m)
Day 06: Jagat to Simi Gaon (2000m)
Day 07: Simi Gaon to Kelchey (2990m)
Day 08: Kelchey to Beding (3693m)
Day 09: Beding to Na-Gaon (4200m)
Day 10: Day for acclimatization
Day 11: Na Gaon to Tso Rolpo Lake (4,525m). Trek to Ramdung Base Camp
Day 12: Base Camp to High Camp
Day 13: High Camp to summit and back to Base Camp
Day 14: Base Camp to Na
Day 15: Na to Beding
Day 16: Bedding to Daldung-la (6h-3976m)
Day 17: Daldung-la to Simigaon (5h)
Day 18: Simigaon to Jagat.
Day 19: Jagat to Siguti.
Day 20: By Private vehicle: Siguti to Kathmandu.
Day 21: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping and other activities
Day 22: Departure
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Ramdung Peak Climbing
Group Size : 02 - 12 people
Maximum altitude : 5,925 meter
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 22 Days
Entry : Siguti
Exit : Siguti
- Walk around highest Tso Rolpa Ice Lake, Beding village (Homeland of mountaineers), magnificent views of Gaurishanker range and Everest ranges and glaciers.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, Gaurishankar Conservation Area project entry permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH