Take the trail to the world's highest trek and experience the ultimate in trekking adventure, this trek is for the high adventurer who likes challenges.
East & North Faces of Everest Trekking This trek leads you to the rarely visited eastern face of Mt. Everest (also known as Khangshung face). A visit to the famous North base camp of Everest is another highlight of this trip. The trail passes through alpine meadows, forests filled with wildflowers, glaciated valleys, high mountain passes, traditional Tibetan villages, ancient Monasteries, rich barley fields, picturesque yak pastures, Tibetan nomadic land, emerald green lakes and so many other captivating sights. Your adventure begins in Lhasa where you get ample time to acclimatize and to absorb the exoticism of Tibetan cultural heritage. As you are guided around the most significant and ancient monasteries of Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse, an expert Tibetan guide will instruct you on the intricacies and mysticism of Tibetan Buddhism.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing on option. Evening will be briefing for tours to Tibet.
Day 03: Flight to Lhasa, meet our staff then transfer to Hotel (3650m.)
Day 04: Sightseeing in Lhasa. Day 05: Sightseeing in Lhasa.
Day 06: Free day in Lhasa for acclimatization
Day 07: Drive to Gyantse (3950m.) 261 km
Day 08: Sightseeing & drive to Shigatse (3900m.) 90km
Day 09: Sightseeing & drive to Shegar (4050m.) 244km.
Day 10: Drive to Kharta (3690m.)
Day 11: Rest day in Kharta for further acclimatization
Day 12: Trek to Lhundrubling (3990m.)
Day 13: Cross Shao La (4970m.) & trek to Kaamo Tsangpo Valley
Day 14: Trek to Khangsung valley (4300m.)
Day 15: Trek to Pethang Ringmo (4960m.)
Day 16: Pethang Ringmo to Hoppo (4800 meters)
Day 17: Trek to Kangshung Base Camp (5090 meters)
Day 18: Trek to Base of Langma La (4800m.)
Day 19: Cross Langma La (5390m.) & trek to Lundrubling (3990m.)
Day 20: Trek to Kharta (3690m.)
Day 21: Drive to Rongbuk (5000m.), trek to Everest North face BC (5150m.)
Day 22: Drive to Nyalam and transfer to Hotel.
Day 23: Drive to Kathmandu then transfer to Hotel.
Day 24: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 25:Transfer to airport for onward journey.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Trip length: 25 Days
Starts in: Kathmandu – Lhasa
Ends in: Kathmandu
Group size: Minimum 2
Accommodation: Hotel, Lodge and camping
Transportation: 4WD Land cruiser with support truck
Maximum altitude: 5390m.
The price includes
- All land transportation by Car, Land Cruiser, Van, Hiace mini Bus (Airport/Hotel/Airport & expedition pick up & drop).
- 4 Night’s Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at Bed and breakfast basis.
- Fully catered camping trek supported by Nepalese (Sherpa) crew & English speaking Chinese or, Tibetan guide while on tour & trekking except Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse and Shegar.
- Required Yak & Yak drivers during trek.
- All transportation in Tibet by 4 WD Land Cruiser and support truck for the entire trip.
- Private transportation from Tibet border (Kodari – Zhangmu) – Kathmandu.
- Tibet visa, travel permit and all applicable taxes and entrance fees.
- Air Ticket Kathmandu-Lhasa.
- Basic first aid Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews and member.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The price does not include
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu-Nepal & Tibet at Lhasa.
- Personal clothing, tour and trekking equipments as well as sleeping bags. (required)
- Personal Nature expenses. (Extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as sickness, accidents, road blockage, and other occurrences beyond our control.)
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: to & from your country.