Tsum valley trekking area is still knows as holy place for pilgrimage. The valley has a long history of Buddhism. A lot of saint is believed to be meditated in the valley mountain cave. A lot of caves are still found with such historical materials in this valley. The valley is quite wide, but is hammed in by amazingly sheer-sided cliffs. The Tsum valley area is quite dry area, where people are most found in upper part or Northern part where little fertile land are available in which local people cultivate various crops like potato, wheat, and barley are grown along with mustard. Walnut and apple trees are highly found in this valley. This valley is rich in their culture and unique festival and lifestyle which they have own. People are still practices polyandry system in this valley. Various birds and wildlife are found in this area. Tsum valley trekking offer a lot of new and unseen charms of Nepal and culture found in Tsum valley is not only beautiful and rich but also unique throughout the country. Home-stay base are staying place in the valley. The village offers the fantastic panoramic views of the snowcapped mountain, magnificent landscape and neat and warm hospitality from locality.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to the hotel. Orientation of the trip. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 02: Preparation for special permit. Kathmandu valley sightseeing. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive to Arughat(608m) via Gorkha(7-12hrs). Drive 8 hour by public bus. O/n in Tea house.
Day 04: Arughat to Sati Khola(720m). 4h walking. O/n in Tea house / Home stay.
Day 05: Sati Khola(720 m)- Machhakhola (825 m) 6 hrs. O/n in Tea house / Home stay.
Day 06: Machhakhola (825 m)- Jagat (1330 m) 7-8 hrs. O/n in Tea house / Home stay.
Day 07: Jagat (1330 m)- Lokpa (2240 m) 6 hrs. O/n in Tea house / Home stay.
Day 08: Lokpa (2240 m)-Chhokang Paro (3030 m) 6 hrs. O/n in Tea house / Home stay.
Day 09: Chhokang Paro (3030 m)-Chhule (3350 m) 6 hrs. O/n in Tea house / Home stay.
Day 10: Chhule (3350 m)-Mu Gompa (3700 m) 3 hrs. O/n in Tea house / Home stay.
Day 11: Mu Gompa (3700 m)-Chumling (2385 m) 8 hrs. O/n in Tea house / Home stay.
Day 12: Chumling (2385 m)-Philim (1570 m) 5-6 hrs. O/n in Tea house / Home stay.
Day 13: Philim (1570 m)-Khorlabesi (970 m) 7 hrs. O/n in Tea house / Home stay.
Day 14: Khorlabesi (970 m)-Soti Khola (700m)-Aarught 7 hrs. O/n in Tea house.
Day 15: Drive Arughat to Kathmandu. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 16: Transfer to Kathmandu international airport for final departure.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Trek Start from: Gorkkha /Arughat
Trek End at: Gorkkha /Arughat
Grade: Moderate / Difficult
Trek start Elevation: 608 m.
Highest Elevation: 3700 m.
Group Size: Minimum 2 People
Best time: September, October, November, December, February, March, April
Mode of Trek: Tea house / Home stay
Trek Duration: 16 days
- Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat and Beshisahar to Kathmandu
- Unique cultural blend of Tibetan and Neplease people
- Pristine Budhi Gandaki River valley
- Fantastic views of Mt. Manasalu, Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Ganesh and others
- Tibetan culture of Nuri people
- Diversified unspoiled eco systems
- Walking through tropical green hills covered with pine and oak forests in the beginning of the trek
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, National Park entry fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH