Manaslu trek normally starts Gorkha, first heading east and then north up the valley of the Budhi Gandaki, finally making a circuit behind Mt. Manaslu (8163m).
Over the Larkya La (5213m) there is huge amount of climbing as you trek up and down over ridges and onto shelves to bypass cliffs. The trail is rough and steep and it offers literally hangs on a bluff high above the river and many bridges. manaslu trek is geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating however it is challenging while crossing the Larkya La Pass. Manaslu is the eighth highest peak in the world which lies on the border of Gorkha and Manang districts in Nepal. It is just 64km away to the east of Annapurna.The region encompasses the sub tropical foothills of the Himalaya to the arid Trans-Himalaya high pastures bordering Tibet. Manaslu circuit is one of the most amazing and an ethnically attractive trek. Opened only after 1991 AD and getting popularity as the best trekking destination in Nepal Himalaya. The region has a combination of rich cultural heritage and unsurpassed Himalayan beauty with its rich biological diversity. The trek begins from Budi Gandaki River and ascends to Larkya la pass 5213m with superb glimpse of attractive Himalaya such as Himalchuli, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and other mountains, beautiful varied landscape with different floras and faunas.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m.)and will be transferred to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour.Half day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour.
Day 03: Drive to Arughat (700m).
Day 04: Trek to Sati Khola (815m).
Day 05: Trek to Labu Besi (900m.)
Day 06: Trek to Jagat (1250m).
Day 07: Trek to Ngyak (1950m).
Day 08: Trek to Ghap (2050m)
Day 09: Trek to Lho (3148m).
Day 10: Trek to Samagompa (3517m).
Day 11: Trek to Samdo (3738m).
Day 12: Trek to Dharamashala( 4480)
Day 13: Rest and acclimatization.
Day 14: Larkya La pass (5213m), and trek down to Bhimtang (3890m).
Day 15: Trek to Tilje (3010m).
Day 16: Trek to Tal (1725m).
Day 17: Trek to Syange(1175m).
Day 18: Trek to Besishar(825m).
Day 19: Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 20: Departure to your Destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Larkey Pass
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 5,213 Meter
Grade : Strenuous
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel and Lodge
Duration : 20 Days
Entry : Arughat
Exit : Besisahar
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, National Park entry fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH