Manaslu base camp trekking like any other trekking destinations in the country, it is also one of the most popular and well-loved trekking trails. It provides perfect views of mountains, combination of rich cultural heritage , genuine adventure, incomparable beauty and biological variety. Mt. Manaslu (8163m) is the eight highest peaks in the world. Manaslu peak is located near the border of Nepal and Tibet, was opened for the trekking purpose only in 1992. The name Manaslu means "The spirit-mountain", the local dialects refer it to be the benevolent and strong deity that dwells within. It is no doubt that the Mt. Manaslu is one of the most challenging and yet untouched mountain lying in western part of Nepal.Manaslu base camp trekking provides exotic views of the pristine mountain, rich culture and genuine adventure. Manaslu base camp trekking is one of the restricted trekking route, requires special permits. The area offers a good mix of cultural diversity and fantastic mountain scenery. The trekking in Manaslu region is one of the most delightful adventures.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola (710m) 8 - 9 hours
Day 04: Soti Khola - Maccha Khola (900m) 6 - 7 hours
Day 05: Maccha Khola -Jagat (1410m) 6 - 7 hrs
Day 06: Jagat - Deng (1,804m) 6 - 7 hrs
Day 07: Deng - Namrung (2630m) 6 - 7 hrs
Day 08: Namrung – Samagaon (3530m) 6-7 hours
Day 09: Samagaon - Pungyen gompa - Samagaon: 6 - 7 hours exploration
Day 10: Samagaon - Samdo (3860m) 4 - 5 hour
Day 11: Rest Day in Samdo
Day 12: Samdo - Dharamsala. (4460m) 4 - 5 hours
Day 13: Dharamsala - Larkya la (5160m) - Bimthang (3720m) 8 - 9 hours
Day 14: Bimthang - Tilije (2300m): 5 - 6 hours
Day 15: Tilije - Tal (1700m) 5 - 6 hours
Day 16: Tal - Syange (1080m) 6 - 7 hours
Day 17: Syange - Kathmandu: 8-9 hours
Day 18: Final departure
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination: Manaslu Base Camp (4800meters)
Group Size: Min - 2
Maximum altitude: 5160m Meter
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge
Duration: 18 Days
- Magnificent views of Himalchuli, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Ngadi Chuli, Lamjung Himal, Langtang Range.
- Visit Buddhist Monasteries, Tibetan culture Bon and Hindu culture.
- Manaslu Bacecamp 4800m.
- Friendly and cooperative behavior of local people
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- Manaslu Conservation Area Entry Permit
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH