Kanchanjunga trek is less frequent trekking trail in Nepal Himalayas which offers unique stunning Himalayan views of Kanchenjunga Himal, Wedge peak, Pyramid peak , Janu Himal, White Wave,the Twins etc
, Lush valleys, high passes, Rhododendron and bamboo forest, beautiful landscape, wild animals such as leopards, Red Panda, Himalayan Thar etc Kanchenjunga area is located in the eastern part of Nepal, which gets triple the amount of annual rainfall compared to western Nepal these mountains on the foothills of the worlds third highest mountain get upwards of 3,500 mm of rain a year. The effect is most visible in the vegetation: thick, verdant forests with heavy undergrowth. Kanchenjunga base camp trek route was opened to the trekkers in 1988, though people have trekked in the area in connection with mountaineering expedition since the turn of the century. Nepal Kanchenjunga trekking providing a great chance to experience remoteness, spectacular mountain scenery, diverse flora and fauna and rich local culture, quite different to those found further west. Kanchenjunga trekking route has two diffetn options either Kathmandu by bus Basantapur then trek to kanchenjunga base camp and fly out from Taplejing, suketar or Kathmandu by flight to Taplejung suketar then dirve out or fly out/drive out from Taplejung to Kathmandu. Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition arrange kanchenjunga base camp or kanchenjunga circuit trek according to trekkers/ adventure seekers holiday schedule with unforgettable lifetime journeys in Nepal Himalayas.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m)
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and preparation for trekking
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Biratnagar (81 m)
Day 04: Fly from Biratnagar to Suketar (2,420 m/7,938 ft) or Drive from Phidim (1,179 m)to Suketar
Day 05: Suketar to Mitlung (921 m)
Day 06: Mitlung to Chirwa (1,270 m)
Day 07: Chirwa to Sukathum (1,576 m)
Day 08: Sukathum to Amjilosa (2,308 m)
Day 09: Amjilosa to Gyabla (2,730 m)
Day 10: Gyabla to Ghunsa (3,595 m)
Day 11: Acclimatisation day at Ghunsa
Day 12: Ghunsa to Kambachen (4,050 m)
Day 13: Acclimatisation Day at Kambachen
Day 14: Kambachen to Lhonak (4,780 m)
Day 15: Trek to Pangpema/Kanchenjunga North Base Camp (5,388 m)
Day 16: Trek back to Kambachen (4,050 m)
Day 17: Kambachen to Ghunsa (3,595 m)
Day 18: Ghunsa to Sele Le (4,290 m)
Day 19: Sele Le to Cheram (3,870 m)
Day 20: Cheram to Ramche (4,580 m) and return back to Cheram.
Day 21: Cheram to Tortong (2,995 m)
Day 22: Tortong to Yamphudin (2,080 m)
Day 23: Yamphudin to Yangpang (1,007 m)
Day 24: Yangpang to Thorpu (1,500 m)
Day 25: Thorpu to Birtamod (300 m)
Day 26: Drive from Birtamod to Bhadrapur then Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 27: Rest in Kathmandu.
Day 28: Departure to your destination
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Kanchenjunga Base Camp
Group Size : Min - 2
Maximum altitude : 5,388 Meter
Grade : Strenuous
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel and Lodge
Duration : 28 Days
Entry : Biratnagar
Exit : Birtamod
- High passes, Rhododendron and bamboo forest, beautiful landscape.
- Wild animals such as leopards, Red Panda.
- Diverse flora and fauna and rich local culture.
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, National Park entry fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH