Ganesh Himal is a sub-range of the Himalayan mountain range. Ganesh Himal is located at mostly in north-central part of Nepal but some peaks of this range lie on the border with Tibet.
The Trishuli Gandaki valley on the east separates it from the Langtang Himal and the Budhi Gandaki valley and the Shyar Khola valley on the west separates it from the Sringi Himal and the Manaslu, the nearest 8000m peak. Ganesh Himal treks route is still untouched by modern world. Here you observe the different ways of inhabitation and come in contact with different people following various caste, creed and culture. You pass through the dense forest and meadows and cross high highlander pass (4100m), which offers an excellent view of the massif Ganesh Himal (7406m), Langtang (7300m), Annapurna (8091m), Fishtail(6990m), Manaslu (8163m), Lamjung (6800m) and many more. Ganesh Himal trekking starts from Salangkhu Khola, at Trishuli valley and ends at Gorkha, the capital of King Prithavi Narayan Shah, the founder of modern Nepal.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to the hotel. Orientation of the trip. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Trishuli. Trek to Salangkhu Khola. O/n at camp
Day 03: Salangkhu Khola to Balche village. O/n at camp
Day 04: Balche village to Gonga. O/n at camp
Day 05: Full day in Gonga for acclimatization. O/n at camp
Day 06: Gonga to Singla. O/n at camp
Day 07: Singla to Serthung village. O/n at camp
Day 08: Serthung village to Laba. O/n at camp
Day 09: Laba to Mongeythanti. O/n at camp
Day 10: Mongeythanti to Dumchet village. O/n at camp
Day 11: Dumchet village to Budigandaki. O/n at camp
Day 12: Budigandaki to Arughat. O/n at camp
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Transfer to Kathmandu International airport for your onward journey.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Trek Start from: Trishuli
Trek End at: Gorkha
Grade: Moderate / Difficult
Trek start Elevation: 540 m.
Highest Elevation: 4358 m.
Group Size: Minimum 2 People
Best time: September, October, November, December, February, March, April
Mode of Trek: Tent/homestay Trek
Duration: 14 days
Highlights of the trek
- Walk through the unspoiled ethnic villages of Chettry, Gurung, Tamangs
- Breathe taking views of Ganesh Himal, Manasalu and Langtang Mountain range
- Dense forest with gorgeous Himalayan flora and fauna
- Relligious monuments like temples, monasteries, chortens having great spiritual significance
- Crossing high highlander pass at an altitude of 4100m
- Gorgeous terrace farmlands, sparkling waterfalls and tranquil lakes
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, National Park entry fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH