Chisapani Nagarkot Trek, It is an excellent trek for those who wish to avoid a long strenuous trek or have time only for a short and easy trek. The trek starts from Sundarijal which drive an hour north east of Kathmandu valley. Trail continues through the typical villages and huge dense forest of Shivapuri National Park. Chisapani-,Nagarkot, Dhulikhel trek formulates to gives an exotic experience to the nature as well as villages and their traditional inhabitant. The area offers you wonder inspiring majesty and beauty of spectacular mountain views. Your first destination would be Chisapani where you will be take pleasure of nature leaving aside the tumult of city and your interaction with the local people proof another real thrill during the trip. Sunrise and sunset view from Nagarkot is most enthralling and exciting experience where you can view the mountain ranges like you have been the top of the world Mt. Everest.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu trensfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Sundarjal – Chisapani o/n at lodge.
Day 03: Chisapani to Nagarkot o/n at hotel.
Day 04: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel o/n at hotel.
Day 05: Dhulikhel to Namobhudda and back Kathmandu.
Day 06: departure on your destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Trek Start from: Sundarijal
Trek End at: Namobuddha
Group Size: Minimum 1 person
Best time: All round year
Mode of Trek: Teahouse Trek
Duration: 06 days
Highlights of the trek
- Walk through the unspoiled ethnic villages of Chettry, Gurung, Tamangs
- Breathe taking views of Himalayan rance
- Dense forest with gorgeous Himalayan flora and fauna
- Relligious monuments like temples, monasteries, chortens having great spiritual significance
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, National Park entry fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH