Price US$ 590 Per person,
Tamang Heritage Trail Trekking is the recently opened trekking route in Langtang region. This trail was developed by the Tourism for Rural Poverty Alleviation Program under United Nations Development Project (UNDP). It offers a glance of the typical life style and culture of mountain people called Tamang. The trail passes through traditional Tamang villages.Warm traditional welcome hosted by the locals, their elaborate consumes, rich architecture of their mountain houses and the ancient monasteries and places of prayer add color to the experience of Tamang Heritage Trail Trekking. In addition to cultural experience, this trekking also offers stunning mountain views of Langtang and wilderness walking experience through beautiful landscapes of alpine terrain and rhododendrons forests.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to the hotel. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Shabrubeshi. 7hr drive. O/n at mountain lodge.
Day 03: Syabrubeshi to Goljung (1960m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 04: Goljung to Gatlang (2240m) O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 05: Gatlang to Tatopani (2240m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 06: Totopani to Nagthali / Thuman (2000m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 07: Thuman to Rasuwagadhi (2240m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 08: Rasuwagadhi to Briddim (2290m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 09: Rest and exploring day in Briddim. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 10: Briddim to Syabrubeshi. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu by local bus. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 12: Transfer to the Kathmandu international airport for your onward journey.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Trek Start from: Shabrubesi
Trek End at: Syabrubensi
Trek start Elevation: 1460 m.
Highest Elevation: 3100 m.
Group Size: Minimum 2 People
Best time: Year Around
Mode of Trek: Teahouse / Home stay/ Tent
Trek Duration: 12 days
- Newly opened trekking trail nearby Langtang valley trekking route
- Scenic drive Kathmandu / Syabrubeshi via mountain terrain
- Tibetan culture and tradition of Tamang ethnic people
- Natural hot springs in Tatopani
- Local’s craftsmanship and traditionally built stone houses with beautifully carved wooden porches
- Warm hospitality and unforgettable home stay experience.
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- Langtang National Park entry permit
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH