Price US$ 790 Per person,
There are several unexplored and unidentified places in Nepal besides their high tourism potentiality.The classical trails like Sagarmatha, Annapurna and Langtang have been heavily suffered socially and environmentally due to the high concentration. Panch Pokhari (five pounds) area is still pristine, culturally preserved and offers splendid mountain beauty. This area is named after 5 holy ponds that bear a great religious significance among Hindu, Buddhist and Bonpo followers of the neighboring zones. Panch Pokhara is situated at an altitude of about 4,100 meters. You can experience the panoramic views of Mt. Jugal Himal, Rolwaling Range and other scenic sites from this area.
During the trek you will get an opportunity to interact with different ethnic communities like Tamangs, Newars, Sherpas, Brahmins, Chhetris, and Gurungs. As the larger section of the trek is free of human settlement, camp trekking is operated here. Since teahouses are not available along the route, camping trek is operated.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu to Chautara (1418m)
Day 03: Chautara to Phurse (2218m)
Day 04: Phurse to Kami Kharaka (2985m)
Day 05: Kami Kharaka to Pauwa Bas (3000m)
Day 06: Pauwa Bas to Hille Bhanjyang (3720m)
Day 07: Hille Bhanjyang to Nasim Pati (3700m)
Day 08: Nasim Pati to Panch Pokhari (Five Lakes) (406m)
Day 09: Panch Pokhari to Nasim Pati (3631m)
Day 10: Nasim Pati to Dukang (2100m)
Day 11: Dukang to Dhap (1200m)
Day 12: Dhap to Melamchi Bazar (870m)
Day 13: Malamchi Bazar to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 14: Departure on your own destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Trekking Grade: Moderate to Strenuous
Minimum Altitude: 1,450m
Maximum Altitude: 4,500m
Season: Spring and Autumn
Accommodation: Camping Trek
Trek duration: 14 Days
Trekking Starting Point: Chautara
Trekking Ending Point: Melamchi Bazar
Group Size: 2 to 10 people
- Pristine Mountain views, Jugal Himal range.
- Rich culture heritage and unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity.
- Home to Sherpa and Tamang people.
- 5 holy ponds Panchpokhari and hot water spring - Tatopani.
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- Langtang National park Entry Permit
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH