Price US$ 350 Per person,
Helambu trekking is easy level trekking. It makes a loop through the Sherpa-populated Helambu region is located to north-east of Kathmandu. Helambu Circuit trekking starts from Sundarijal (one hour drive). From Sundarijal you ascend to Chisopani,Gulbhanjyang, Mangegot, Tharepati Melamchi Village and descend to Tarke Ghyang, Sarmathang, Timbu, Kakani, Talamarang an Melamchipul bazaar. Helambu circuit Trekking does not go beyond 3610m from sea level. The route of this trekking passes through forest and villages. If you trek in March and April you find beautiful rhododendron blossom in the forest. In Helambu there are villages of mixed ethnic Tamang villages and Sherpa villages. The local people are very friendly and hospitable. The total trekking days are six days. You end this trekking at Melamchi Bazaar. From there you drive back to Kathmandu (Around 5 hours)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to the hotel. Orientation of the trip. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Sundarijal(1410m). 1 hour drive. Trek to Chisapani (2215m). O/n at Lodge.
Day 03: Chaisapani to Kutumsang (2470m). O/n at Lodge.
Day 04: Kutumsang to Tharepati (3610m). O/n at Lodge.
Day 05: Tharepati to Tarke Ghang (2740m). O/n at Lodge.
Day 06: Tarkeghang to Kakani (2070m). O/n at Lodge.
Day 07: Kakani to Melamchi Bazaar (840m). Drive to Kathmandu. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 08: Transfer to international airport for your onward journey.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Group Size: Min - 1
Maximum altitude: 3610Meter
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge
Duration: 08 Days
Exit: Melamchi Bazaar
- Scenic drive Kathmandu / Sundarijal and Melamchi / Kathmandu.
- Easy trekking trail and nearest one from Kathmandu valley
- Friendly and hospitable Sherpa people
- Tamang villages and Sherpa villages
- Walking through rhododendron forests
- Beautiful landscape and Jugal Himal range can be seen from this route
- Beautiful landscape and view of Jugal Himal
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in kathmandu
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- Langtang National Park entry permit
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH