Price US$ 1390 Per person,
Everest Highlight trek is an extension of classicial Everest trekking. Nepal Holiday trek and Expedition has specially designed the itinerary to offer trekker to experience both Khumbu and Gokyo valley and their surroundings. One will experience the spectacular mountain panoramas of beautiful mountains as the region abodes four of the worlds’ 10 highest mountains. Naturally, besides these natural attractions you will have a better opportunity to overview the Sherpa culture and lifestyle.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu International airport, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Fly to Lukla (2800meters) and start trek to Phakding (2610meters), overnight at guest house
Day 03 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (gateway to Mt. Everest - 3440meters), overnight at guest house
Day 04 : Rest at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization, overnight at guest house
Day 05 : Trek to Tyangboche, overnight at guest house
Day 06 : Trek to Dingboche (4360meters), overnight at guesthouse
Day 07 : Rest at Dingboche (day hike to Chhukung), overnight at guesthouse
Day 08 : Trek to Lobuche (4950meters), overnight at guest house
Day 09 : Trek to Everest Base Camp (5400meters) and back to Gorakhshep (5160meters), overnight at guest house
Day 10 : Trek to Kalapatthar (5545meters) and back to Lobuche, overnight at guest house
Day 11 : Trek to Dzongla, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 12 : Trek to Thangnak (after crossing Cho La pass), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 13 : Trek to Gokyo, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 14 : Trek to Gokyo Ri early in the morning and back to Gokyo, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 15 : Trek to Dole, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 16 : Trek to Khumjung, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 17 : Trek to Lukla, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 18 : Fly back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 19 : Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Kalapatthar and Gokyo Ri
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 5,545 Meter
Grade : Strenuous
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel and Lodge
Duration : 19 Days
Entry : Lukla
Exit : Lukla
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in kathmandu
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, National Park entry fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH