This wonderful tour will take you to some of the most popular and significant places of Nepal such as Kathmandu valley, Chitwan, Lumbini, Palpa and Pokhara. The trip will take you to Lumbini in the southwestern Nepal all the way from Kathmandu valley in central Nepal via Chitwan and the trip ends up to Pokhara in western region via Palpa.
Visiting cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu valley, spectacular scenic beauty of Nagarkot, diverse wildlife in Chitwan, birthplace of Lord Buddha, cultures in Palpa and sightseeing around Pokhara: These are the major components of this ten days long tour.
During the course of this trip, you will have a professional guide at your disposal, and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle or a coach. Transfer across cities will be either on an airplane or ground transportation. All accommodation during the tour will be at 3- to 4-star hotels and lodges available in the area. You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and Thankasin this trip.
Day 01- Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and drive to Nagarkot on a private Tourist Vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Nagarkot.
Day 03- Nagarkot – Chitwan Drive on a private tourist vehicle-7 hrs drive. Overnight at Resort in Chitwan.
Day 04- Full day Jungle Activities in Chitwan. Overnight at resort in Chitwan.
Day 05- Chitwan – Lumbini Drive by private tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Lumbini
Day 06- Lumbini – Palpa Drive after half-day sightseeing in Lumbini on tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Palpa.
Day 07- Palpa – Pokhara Drive; 115 kms/7 hour’s drive on private tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 08- Visiting and sightseeing around Pokhara; Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 09- Pokhara – Kathmandu Drive by tourist vehicle; 200 Kms / 6 hrs drive. Shopping in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10- Transfer to Tribhuwan international airport for your final departure.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Best Season: January to June and September to December
Country Visited: Nepal
Trip Start: Kathmandu
Trip Ends: Kathmandu
Trip Route: Kathmandu–Nagarkot–Chitwan–Lumbini–Palpa–Pokhara-Kathmandu
Trip Style: Guided Tour
Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
Group Size: Min. 1 pax
Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 to 6 hrs of guided activities per day
Highlights of the Trip
- Exotic pristine village gifted with an unparallel picturesque magnificence.
- Himalayan view including Annapurna II(7993m), Annapurna IV(7525), Lamjung Himal Himal , Mt. Manaslu (8165m), Bouddha Himal(6974m), Himal Chuli(7893m) etc.
- Experience the typical culture and lifestyle of Newar people. Traditional customs are still followed during births, deaths, weddings and at other important times in the people’s life. Old cultural folk song and dances.
The price includes
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport on a private vehicle.
- Twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Pokhara, Lumbini, Tansen and Chitwan; Breakfast included.
- Two nights/three days accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as all jungle activities in the national park.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance in the evening before departure.
- All Ground transportation by private tourist vehicle.
- All Guided city tour as mentioned in day-by-day itinerary on a private vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide.
- The required number of ground staff during the tour like Driver, helper etc.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for our field staff.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH