The unity in cultural diversity of Nepal is often described as a garden of varieties of blooming flowers. Mainly, the Kathmandu valley is a hub of Nepalese culture, whose unique attraction has been protected and developed since a long. The architectural heritage is the important side of this culture which is represented in the numerous monuments included and preserved within the seven monument zones in the Kathmandu Valley Heritage Site all within a small radius of 27km.
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at the Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to hotel.
Day 02: After having breakfast we will lead you to full day sightseeing at Swyambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: Full day sightseeing at Bhaktapur, Changunarayan and Budhanilkantha.
Day 04: Full day sightseeing at Daksinkali Temple, Kirtipur & kathmandu durbar square.
Day 05: Transfer to the airport. Departure on your own destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Highlights of the Trip
- Historical Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- 1st centuries Swoyambhunath Stupa.
- Biggest Hindu temple of Pasupatinath.
- World largest Boudhnath stupa.
- Temple of reclining god budhanilkantha.
- City of fine carvings as well as temples and shrine Patan Durbar Square.
- City of devotees and large numbers temple Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- 1st centuries Changunarayan Temple, Daksinkali temple and Kirtipur
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, with breakfast as per the programme.
- All necessary entrance fees.
- An experienced Tour guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Airport transfers.
- All governmental procedure.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH