Tharpu Chuli(5663 M) , also known as Tent Peak is one of the trekking peaks in the Himalayan range of Nepal. The peak is almost located at the center of Annapurna range. Comparatively, climbing Tent peak is easier than both Hiunchuli and Singu Chuli, its neighboring trekking peaks in the Annapurna region. Climber should fully equip with ice climbing equipment and should have knowledge of using them.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02 Sightseeing around kathmandu valley on option.
Day 03 Drive or fly to Pokhara (850m). Hotel
Day 04 Drive to Birethanti, Trek to Tirkhedhunga (1577m)
Day 05 Trek to Ghorepani (2855m)
Day 06 Sunrise to Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani (2595m)
Day 07 Trek to Chumrung (1950m)
Day 08 Trek to Dovan (2720m)
Day 09 Trek to Machapuchre Base camp (3700m)
Day 10 Trek to Annapurna B.C (4130m)
Day 11 Trek around the B.C for the acclimatization
Day 12 Trek to Tharpu Chuli Base Camp (4400m)
Day 13 Climb to High Camp (approx. 5000m)
Day 14 Climb to Summit (5663m) and return to Base Camp
Day 15 Trek to Machapuchre B.C (3700m)
Day 16 Trek to Dovan (2720m)
Day 17 Trek to Jhino (1600m)
Day 18 Jhino to Tolka (1700m)
Day 19 Trek to Phedi, drive to PKR/ Hotel
Day 20 Drive or fly to Kathmandu (1350m)/ Hotel
Day 21 Free day in Kathmandu for shopping or relax
Day 22 Drive to Airport for flying your own destination
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Tharpu Chuli (Tent) Peak Climbing
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 5663 meter
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 22 Days
Entry : Pokhara
Exit : Pokhara
- Splendid views of Annapurna ranges, Lamjung ranges, scenic village, different community with the majority of Tamang, Gurung, Bramhin and grand hilly landscapes.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, Annapurna conservation area project entry permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH