Singu Chuli is one of the peaks amongst many in the Annapurna Himal of Nepal at an elevation of 6,501m. It was formerly known as Fluted Peak. Singu Chuli looks like a minor peak being very foreshortened. Singu Chuli involves a long and arduous climb up an often heavily corniced snow ridge. This Peak has proven to be very difficult to climb for most commercial climbing groups who have tried to concentrate on Tent Peak. This mountain has concentrated on the face and ridges seen from this viewpoint. The southwest ridge of the mountain connects with Tent Peak. The terrain between the two mountains is a confusing one and the ridge is not straight. Please beware that the area is stone falling prone area and the peak is technically very difficult to climb. Due to global warming, the landslide occurs numerous times resulting in the change of this rout.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley Option, official paper work.
Day 03: Drive or flight to Pokhara (850m)/ Overnight at Hotel
Day 04: Drive to Birethanti & trek to Tirkhedhunga (1577m)
Day 05: Tirkhedhunga to Ghorepani (2855m)
Day 06: Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3200m) and trek to Tadapani
Day 07: Tadapani (2595m) to Chomorung (1950m)
Day 08: Chomorong to Dovan (2720m)
Day 09: Dovan to Machapuchre Base camp (3700m)
Day 10: Machhapuuchre Base Camp to Annapurna Base camp (4130m)
Day 11: Acclimatization in Annapurna Base camp
Day 12: Annapurna Base Camp to Singu Chuli Base Camp (4350m)
Day 13: Base Camp to High Camp (4900m)
Day 14: High Camp to Higher camp (5500m)
Day 15: Higher Camp to Summit (6501m) and return to Base Camp
Day 16: Base Camp to Machhapuchre B.C (3700m)
Day 17: Machhapuchre B.C to Dovan (2720m)
Day 18: Dovan to Jhinu Dada (1600m)
Day 19: Jhinu to Pothana (1900m)
Day 20: Pothana to Phedi. Drive to Pokhara
Day 21: Drive or fly to Kathmandu (1350m) transfer to Hotel
Day 22: Free day for shopping or relax Day 23: Departure
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Singu Chuli Peak Climbing
Group Size : 1 - 12 people
Maximum altitude : 6,501 meter
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 23 Days
Entry : Pokhara
Exit : Pokhara
- Breathtaking views of Annapurna ranges, Lamjung ranges, fishtail, terrace fields and ever smile village people along the walking period.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, Annapurna conservation area project entry permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH