Pokalde Peak (5806 m), also popular as Dolma Ri which lies12 km south-west of mighty Mount Everest. It is one of the easiest trekking peaks in the Everest area. Pokalde is unsteady and barely snow covered throughout the trekking season. The peak has small glacier which is best arrived along the edge towering from the Kongma La to the north. The first climb to the Pokhalde peak was accomplished by John Hunt and his team of Everest expedition in 1953 via Kongma La all along its north ridge.
We Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition will let you experience the panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Makalu, Thamserku, and Baruntse; visit old Tengboche monastery; and explore Namche Bazaar, Pangboche village, Khumjung village which are the fascinating part of the Pokhalde peak.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley on option
Day 03: Fly to Lukla, and then start trek to Phakding
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Rest at Namche Bazaar
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche
Day 08: Trek to Chhukung
Day 09: Trek to Pokhalde base camp
Day 10: Summit Pokhalde peak and back to Chhukung
Day 11: Trek to Pangboche
Day 12: Trek to Khumjung village
Day 13: Trek to Phakding
Day 14: Trek to Lukla`
Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 16: Rest at Kathmandu
Day 17: Departure on your own destination
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Pokhalde Peak Climbing
Group Size : 02 - 12 people
Maximum altitude : 5806 meter
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 17 Days
Entry : Lukla
Exit : Lukla
- Panoramic views of Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Makalu, Baruntse, Thamserku, old Tyangboche monastery, exploring Namche Bazaar, Khumjung village and Pangboche village.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, National Park permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH