Pisang Peak stands at an elevation of 6091 meters above Pisang village in the Annapurna Himalaya range, which considered one of the more technical climbing peaks among the trekking peaks throughout Nepal. To reach Base Camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse wood and pasture to a Kharka at 4420 meters, which is considered the best place for setting up Base Camp. High Camp is set up at 5450meters, climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. There will be snow at the high camp from the end of November to the end of March. The well-defined ridge leads to the final snow slope, which is quite steep but not difficult to reach the summit. Descent is madeon the same route. After your main adventure of Pisang Peak the Thorong-La pass (5416 meters), through Manang and Ledar which are the main attractions of whole Annapurna Circuit trek. Due to the difficulties of crossing the pass, the circuit is usually walked in a counter clockwise direction. After you cross the Thorong- La pass the trail takes you to Muktinath, then Jomsom from where we fly to Pokhara. Upon completion of your trek you will visit the many must see places of Pokhara, from the Gupteshor sacred Caves to the historical Memorial Museum dedicated to the famous Gurkha Warriors. All of which completes your perfect journey throughout the Himalayan existence.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and we take you to the hotel in Kathmandu and provided you the all details of trip.
Day 2: Kathmandu to Besi-sahar (175 km/ 7-8 hours): Drive by bus/ car.
Day 3: Besi-sahar to Bahundanda (1250m.)
Day 4: Bahundanda to chamje: Trek
Day 5: Chamje to Dharapani (1890m.)
Day 6: Dharapini to Chame (2750m.): Day 7: Chame to Pisang (3185m.)
Day 8: Extra day acclimatization in Pisang.
Day 9: Trek to Pisang Base camp, (4420m).
Day 10: Base camp to High camp (5450m).
Day 11: Acclimatization and training for summit, over night at High camp.
Day 12: Summit to Pisang paeak (6091.) and return to Base camp.
Day 13: Spare Day in case of unfavourable weather.
Day 14: Trek back to Pisang village.
Day 15: Pisang to Manang (3500m)
Day 16: Manang to Yak Kharka (4000m).
Day 17: Yak Kharka to Throng High camp (14850m.)
Day 18: Cross the Throng-La pass (5416m), and trek down to muktinath (3800).
Day 19: Trek back to Jomsom (2715).
Day 20: Morning flight to Pokhara afternoon city tour of Pokhara.
Day 21: Drive to kathmandu by tourist bus.
Day 22: Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Pisang Peak Climbing
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 6091 Meters
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 22 Days
Entry : Besisahar
Exit : Pokhara
- Ascending Marshyangdi River valley
- Visiting oldest Buddhist monastery in Braga and Kagbeni.
- Sight-trip around Manang village
- Crossing the Thorung-La pass over 5420m
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, Conservation area project entry permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH