Mera Peak stands at 6654 meters height and is at the head of the quiet and remote Hunku valley, which lies within the Khumbu Himalayan Range, rarely frequented by trekkers or visitors. There are many approaches to Mera peak some are easy and some require the crossing of high and difficult passes. Throughout the early stages of the trek the trail winds amongst lush forests of pine and rhododendrons. Strenuous trekking is constantly rewarded with brilliant mountain vistas of the Khumbu Himalayan Range and insights into the cultures of a cross-section of ethnic Nepalese tribes and peoples, to emerge into the high, arid desert region that is actually a part of the Tibetan Plateau. The peak itself rises to the south of Everest. The ascent of Mera Peak is technically straight forward, however heavy snow and maze of crevasses can make your journey a little more challenging to summit.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and we take you to the hotel in Kathmandu and provided you the all details of trip.
Day 2: Kathmandu full day sightseeing of UNESCO world heritage site (cultural) fr optional.And meet our trek and climbing crew.
Day 3: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla(2800m) and trek to Chutok (2800m).
Day 4: Trek to Pangkongma (2950m).
Day 5: Trek to Kurke (3800m).
Day 6: Trek to Thuli Kharka (4200m).
Day 7: Trek to Khothey (3600m).
Day 8: Trek to Tangnag (4356).
Day 9: Acclimatization day at Tangnag.
Day 10: Trek to Khare camp (5045m).
Day 11: Trek to Mera-La (5415m) and Mera Base camp camp (5350m.
Day 12: Climb to High camp of Mera peak (5800m).
Day 13: Summit to Mera peak (6654m) and then return to Khare camp.
Day 14: Extra day in case of unfavorable weather. .
Day 15: Trek to Khothey (3600m)
Day 16: Trek back to Thuli Kharka.
Day 17: Trek back to Lukla (2840m).
Day 18: Morning flight to Kathmandu.
Day 19: Leisure day in kathmandu.
Day 20: Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Mera Peak Climbing
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 6654 meter
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 20 Days
Entry : Lukla
Exit : Lukla
- Scenic flight to and from Lukla.
- Summit to Mera peak at elevation of 6654.
- Remarkable views of ice fall.
- Experience the life as the mountain people in extreme climate.
- Amazing views of Himalayan and more ice caped peak.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, National Park permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1 porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH