Mardi Himal (5587m), actually is a daring for peak climbing in the Annapurna region. Among other trekking peaks of Annapurna range, Mardi Himal is southerly situated in the range. On the basis of distance, it is close to the touristic city of Pokhara, in western Nepal. In 1961, Jimmy Roberts with two other Sherpa fellow took summit via a route in east face after then the peak got its popularity among European climbers.
Day 01 Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02 Sightseeing in kathmandu Valley on option.
Day 03 Drive/flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04 Pokhara to Lamachour (9,90m)
Day 05 Lamachour to Lhachok (1000m)
Day 06 Lhachok to Lalghar Kharka (1500m)
Day 07 Lalghar Kharka to Juction Kharka (2300m)
Day 08 Juction Kharka to Kumai (3050m)
Day 09 Kumai to Korchen (3682m)
Day 10 Korchen to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4120m)
Day 11 Mardi Himal Base Camp to High Camp (4660m)
Day 12 Rest day at High camp II for acclimatization
Day 13 High Camp I to High Camp II (5120m)
Day 14 High Camp II to Summit Mardi Himal (5587m)
Day 15 High camp II to Korchen (3682m)
Day 16 Korchen to Junction (2300m)
Day 17 Junction to Kangmang (1100m)
Day 18 Kangmang to Pokhara
Day 19 Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 20 Free day at Kathmandu
Day 21 Departure on your destination
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Mardi Himal Peak Climbing
Group Size : 02 - 12 people
Maximum altitude : 5587 meter
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 21 Days
Entry : Pokhara
Exit : Pokhara
- Splendid views of Annapurna ranges, Lamjung ranges, scenic village, different community with the majority of Tamang, Gurung, Bramhin and grand hilly landscapes.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, Conservation Area Project entry permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH