Loboche East (6119m) is popular trekking peak that lies close to Khumbu Glacier of Everest region. Consecutively there are two peaks Lobuche East and Lobuche seperated by a distinct gap. Since the peak is technically more challenging in comparison to other available peaks, it needs more mountaineering skill and experience to climb it. Although there are various routes to ascent the Lobuche peak, all begin at Lukla following the traditional Everest Base camp trek that finally leads to Lobuche base camp. Among the available routes, south ridge is normally used one. Climbing Lobuche is an wonderful experience which provides the astonishing panoramic views of mountains in Khumbu region ,Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Baruntse and Mt. Ama Dablam and other peaks like Cholaste, Thamserku, Kantega peak and Tawache.
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, transfers to hotel.
Day 02: Stay in Kathmandu for the official procedure and Optional sightseeing , overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,834.) and start trek to Phakding, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 08: Rest in Dingboche for acclimatization, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Stay in Lobuche Base Camp for climbing preparation, overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Ascent to Lobuche High Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Summit Lobuche East and back to base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Extra day to summit in case of bad weather, overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Trek to Tengboche, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 16: Trek to Namche Bazaar, overnight at guesthouse..
Day 17: Trek to Lukla, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 18: Fly back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 19: Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 20 : Transfer to airport, departure onward destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Lobuche East Peak Climbing
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 6119 meter
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 20 Days
Entry : Lukla
Exit : Lukla
- Mt. Everest, Khumbu Glacier, Mt. Lhotse, Nuptse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Thamserku, different community with majority of Sherpa and grand Himalayan landscapes and old monastery.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, National Park permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH