Langsisa Ri peak is situated in the Langtang Region at an elevation of 6,427m. It is another popular among hobby climbers and its accessible route follows to regular Langtang trekking region. Langsisa Ri peak is technically challenging peak. The peak is for those who really like to have adventure in using their experience with full climbing equipments such as rope, ice-axe, ten etc. It takes you the way of langtang River with traditional Tamang culture and boarder of Tibet with a view of fields enclosed by stone walls as well as herds of yaks.
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport,transfers to hotel.
Day 02: Sight seeing around Kathmandu on option, overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drives to Syabru Bensi, overnight at guesthouse
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek to Langtang village, overnight at guesthosue.
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07: Acclimatization at Kyanjin Gompa, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 08: Trek to Langsisa Kharka, overnight at tented camp.
Day 09: Trek to Langsisa Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Ascent to Langsisa High Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Summit Langsisa RI and back to Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 13: Trek to Lama Hotel, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 14: Trek to Syabru Gaon, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 15: Trek to Sing Gompa, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 16: Trek to Dhunche, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 17: Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 19: Transfer to airport, departure onward destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Langsisa Peak Climbing
Group Size : 02 - 12 people
Maximum altitude : 6,427 meters
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 19 Days
Entry : Sybrubensi
Exit : Dhunche
- Visit Langtang village, Syabru village, observing Tibetan cultures, and tradition; visit local monasteries and cheese factory and significant views of Mt. Langtang, Naya Kanga.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, National Park permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH