Kwangde peak or Kwangde Ri is situtated in the Lumding Drangka in a high and remote valley bounded to the west by tumbling glaciers of karyolung, Khartang and Numbur at an elevation of 6,187m, which it is rarely visted by the trekkers and climbers. Kwangde Himal is also known as Kwangde Ri, or Kongde Ri. It is impressive with multi-summited ridges on the east of Lumding Himal, to the south-west is Namche Bazar and above Bhote Koshi River. Kwangde Peak is difficult and challenging. The routes on the North Face are particularly difficult and reflect recent developments in lightweight Himalayan climbing, with an emphasis on technical difficulty and a high degree of commitment.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu on option.
Day 03: By Plane: Lukla 2800m/Phakding 2610m.
Day 04: Phakding - Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Acclimatization
Day 06: Namche Bazar to Thame (3820m)
Day 07: Thame to Kwangde base camp 4700m.
Day 08: Acclimatization
Day 09: Base camp – High camp 5200m.
Day 10: Extra day
Day 11: High Camp – Summit Kwangde 6,187m – Back Base camp
Day 12: Base camp – Kongde (4200m)
Day 13: Kongde – Phakding
Day 14: Phakding – Lukla
Day 15: By Plane: Lukla – Kathmandu
Day 16: Free day Kathmandu
Day 17: Departure on your own destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Kwangde Peak Climbing
Group Size : 02 - 12 people
Maximum altitude : 6187 m
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 17 Days
Entry : Lukla
Exit : Lukla
- Panoramic views of Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Makalu, Baruntse, Thamserku, Tashi Peak, Kusum Kangru, exploring Thame village and Namche Bazaar.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, National Park permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH