Kusum Kanguru is also known Kusum Kangguru, Kusum Kangru, Kusum Kang, Kusum Khangru, Kusumkhang Karda or Mount Kanguru is a mountain in the Khumbu Region of the Himalaya in Nepal at elevation of 6,369m. Kusum Kanguru means "Three Snow-White Gods" in the Sherpa language, which refers to the triple summit of the mountain.Kusum Kanguru is extended to north-south ridge of Charpati Himal that separates the valley of Dudh Koshi from the upper eaches of Hinku Drangka to the west and the Hinku Valley to the east. The mountain is the main source of the Kusum Khola or Thado Koshi Khola which flows westward to merge into the Dudh Khosi at the village of Thado Koshi. Kusum Kanguru is considered one of the most difficult to climb.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel and welcome dinner
Day 02: Full day sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03: By Plane: Kathmandu to Lukla. Trek to Chutanga (3100m, 3h)
Day 04: Chutanga to Tuli Kharka (4600m, 6h)
Day 05: Tuli Kharka to Tashing Ongma (3600m)
Day 06: Tashing Ongma to Tangnag
Day 07: Tangnag to Base camp (4360m)
Day 08 - 14: Climbing period to Kusum Kanguru (6,369m)
Day 15: Base camp to Tashing Ongma
Day 16: Tashing Ongma to Tuli kharka
Day 17: Tuli Kharka to Lukla
Day 18: By plane: Lukla / Kathmandu
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 20: Departure on your own destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Kusum Kangaro Peak Climbing
Group Size : 02 - 12 people
Maximum altitude : 6,367 m
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 20 Days
Entry : Lukla
Exit : Lukla
- Walking through Sherpa land, visit Namche Bazaar; explore Khumjung village and the sweeping views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Amadabla, Khangtega and Thamserku.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, National Park permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH