Island Peak is 6160 meters high and one of the busiest and most popular trekking peaks within Nepal, also known as Imja Tse, lies in the Khumbu Himalaya range. Climbing this peak gives the best satisfaction every amateur and serious climber can dream of. If you are seeking the thrill of adventure and wish to widen your experience towards a peak climbing expedition beyond simply trekking in Nepal, this is the mountain for you. Our professionally designed itinerary offers you extra days for acclimatization throughout your journey. Our Sherpa Climbing guide will brief and instruct you on various aspects of climbing techniques. Your effort to summit the peak will be rewarded with one of the best panoramic views in the world as you feel Lhotse, Nuptse, Baruntse and Ama Dablam are almost touching the tip of your nose. Descending with a sense of achievement, our route takes us into many cultural sites, such as Pangboche, a traditional Sherpa village and Tengboche, which is famous for its ornately decorated Tibetan monasteries
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and we take you to the hotel in Kathmandu and provided you the all details of trip.
Day 2: Kathmandu full day sight seeing of UNESCO world heritage site (cultural) for optional.And meets our trek crew.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Lukla (2800m) as a Mountain flight and to Phakding (2610m). Flight and Trek.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440 m).
Day 5: Acclimatization activities and exploring Khumjung village with view of Everest..
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860m).
Day 7: Trek and Dingboche (4350m).
Day 8: Trek to Chukung, (4730m).Trek.
Day 9: Trek to Island Peak Base camp (5240m).
Day 10: Full day acclimatization and Training. Overnight at Base camp.
Day 11: Summit to Island Peak (6187m) and return to Chukung.
Day 12: Trek back to tengboche.
Day 13: Trek to Phakding.
Day 14: Trek to lukla. Day 15: Morning flight to Kathmandu.
Day 16: Leisure day in kathmandu.
Day 17: Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Island Peak Climbing
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 6160 meter
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 17 Days
Entry : Lukla
Exit : Lukla
- Remarkable views of Khaumbu Ice fall.
- Scenic flight to and from Lukla..
- Impressive views of Chukung valley and 360 Mountains view.
- Visiting the Tengboche Monastery.
- Experiencethe life as the mountain people.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Peak Climbing permit, National Park permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH