Chulu West Peak as of it moderate difficult makes as one of the best Trekking Peaks in Nepal at an elevation of 6,419m in the Annapurna region. There are superb views over Tibet and Mustang regions. There exists considerable confusion with regard to the name and location of the Chulu peaks as there are several peaks close by and are also part of Chulu massifs. However, the Chulu group comprises of four peaks: two in the east and two in the west. Chulu West may also be called Chulu Central. The highest of these peaks is Chulu West (6,419m). It was first ascended in 1952 by a Japanese Expedition team. The Base Camp of this peak is situated in a small valley north of Manang, off the main trail to the Thorang La. There is no technical difficulty in ascending this peak but progress can be slow as the slopes are vulnerable to avalanches in certain conditions.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu and preparation for the expedition.
Day 03: By Bus: Kathmandu to Bhulbhule. Trek to Ngadi (1,011m)
Day 04: Ngadi to Jagat (1,314m)
Day 05: Jagat to Dharapani (1,950m)
Day 06: Dharapani to Chame (2,630m)
Day 07: Chame to Upper Pisang (3,700m)
Day 08: Upper Pisang to Manang
Day 09: Acclimatization
Day 10: Manang to Ledar (4200m)
Day 11: Ledar to Chulu West Peak Base Camp (4,850m)
Day 12: Base camp to High Camp (5,770m)
Day 13: Extra day for the summit
Day 14: Summit to the Chulu West Peak (6,419m) and back to Base Camp
Day 15: Base Camp to Ledar (4,200m)
Day 16: Ledar to Thorong Phedi (4,600m)
Day 17: Thorogn Phedi to Thorong la (5,416m). Trek to Muktinath (3,798m)
Day 18: Muktinath to Jomsom (2,750m)
Day 19: By Plane: Jomsom to Pokhara (820m).
Day 20: By Plane: Pokhara to Kathmandu (1,350m)
Day 21: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 22: Departure
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Chulu West Peak
Group Size : 1 - 12 people
Maximum altitude : 6419 meter
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 22 Days
Entry : Besisahar
Exit : Pokhara
- Passing through the Marsyangdi valley with the views of Manaslu, Annapurna II, III, IV, Gangapurna, and Tilicho peak, exploring Pisang and Gyaru village and primitive monastery and Muktinath temple.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Annapurna Conservation Area permit and trekking peak royalty fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH