Chulu Far East peak is located in Annapurna region. It is not difficult peak. One can settle at a high camp near the col, which follow the long south-west ridge on snow and ice. It is accessed from the base camp but are quite different mountains. There are two routes to base camp and are both interesting. Then from a high camp clambering over rough, steep scree leads to a broad glaciated ridge with slopes of varying angles. On some sections fixed rope would be useful for a larger group but for smaller teams climbing alpine style with several ropes will do. Chulu Far East is quite a different proposition requiring much more commitment and alpine experience. From the col on the glaciated ridge you have to descend and cross a broken glacier then climb steep scree slopes to gain a relatively straightforward but high ridge. Setting up a second high camp (camp 1) is a necessity. While going to Chuli Far East peak you also have an opportunity to have magnificent views of Himalayas lying around such as Annapurna II, III, IV, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Pisang Peak, Chulu west and the north-side Himlung valley among others.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu on option and preparation for the expedition.
Day 03: By Bus: Kathmandu to Bhulbhule. Trek to Ngadi (1,011m)
Day 04: Ngadi to Jagat (1,314m)
Day 05: Jagat to Dharapani (1,950m)
Day 06: Dharapani to Chame (2,630m)
Day 07: Chame to Upper Pisang (3,700m)
Day 08: Pisang to Chulu Gaon (3,800m)
Day 09: Chulu Gaon to Chulu Far East Base Camp (4,700m)
Day 10: Base Camp to High Camp (5,300m)
Day 11: Summit Chulu Far East (6,059m). Back to Base Camp
Day 12: Base Camp to Chulu Khola (4,200m)
Day 13: Chulu Khola to Manang (3,450m)
Day 14: Manang to Thorong Pedi (4,600m)
Day 15: Thorong Phedi to Thorong la (5,416m). Trek to Muktinath (3,798m)
Day 16: Muktinath to Jomsom (2,750m)
Day 17: By Plane: Jomsom to Pokhara (820m).
Day 18: By Plane: Pokhara to Kathmandu (1,350m)
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 20: Departure
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Chulu Far East Peak
Group Size : 02 - 12 People
Maximum altitude : 6,059 meter
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 20 Days
Entry : Besisahar
Exit : Pokhara
- Passing through the Marsyangdi valley with the views of Manaslu, Annapurna II, III, IV, Gangapurna, and Tilicho peak.
- Exploring Pisang and Gyaru, Ngwal village and primitive monastery in Pisanga, Bragae, Gyaru.
- Muktinath Temple, great Kaligandaki valley.
- Exciting Mountain Biking, Snow/Ice Climb
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Annapurna Conservation Area permit and trekking peak royalty fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH