Chulu East (6,564m) is a popular trekking peak that hides to the north of the Annapurna massive if viewed from southern Nepal. Chulu East and Chulu west jointly form the integral part of Manang Himal that ultimately combines with the Damodar Himal. The trail to chulu east follows the classical Annapurna circuit trail up to the Hongde and takes you to the summit within a week. As per the itinerary we join the Annapurna circuit trail at Manang after climbing the peak. Since the climb is technically straightforward, climbers should have prior knowledge about the use of equipments like crampons harness, ice axe, tying knots and ropes and a good climbing experience.
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, optional, overnight at hotel
Day 03: Drive to Khudi, overnight at guesthouse
Day 04: Trek to Ghermu Phant, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek to Chyamje, overnight at guesthouse
Day 06: Trek to Dharapani, overnight at guesthouse
Day 07: Trek to Chame, overnight at guesthouse
Day 08: Trek to Pisang, overnight at guesthouse
Day 09: Trek to Ngwal, overnight at guesthouse
Day 10: Trek to Chulu east base camp, overnight at tented camp
Day 11: Rest at Chulu east base camp, overnight at tented camp
Day 12: Ascend to Chulu East High camp, overnight at tented camp
Day 13: Summit Chulu East and return to base camp, overnight at tented camp
Day 14: Additional day (in case of bad weather), ascend to the top or explore around, overnight at tented camp
Day 15: Trek to Bhratang, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 16: Trek to Bagarchhap, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 17: Trek to Jagat, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 18: Trek to Ngadi, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 19: Trek to Bensisahar, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 20: Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Day 21: Free day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Day 22: Transfer to airport, departure onward destination
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Chulu East Peak
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 6584meter
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge, Camps
Duration : 22 Days
Entry : Kathmandu
Exit : Kathmandu
- Passing through the Marsyangdi valley with the views of Manaslu, Annapurna II, III, IV, Gangapurna, and Tilicho peak, exploring Pisang and Gyaru, Ngwal village and primitive monastery etc.
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Airport / Hotel transfers.
- Expert Climbing Guide and porter
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse & Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Annapurna Conservation Area permit and trekking peak royalty fees.
- All necessary staff with an experienced fluent English speaking trekking and expedition guide trained and licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), cook and assistant expedition guide.
- Highly experienced trekking porters to carry luggage (1porter per 2 trekkers).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All governmental paper works and procedures.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- International airfares, extra baggage and cargo charges
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Meals and extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses
- Personal expedition equipment.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel and rescue Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation costs.
- Your optional and extended trips e.g. sightseeing, rafting etc.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH