Bardia national Park, situated in western Terai of Nepal, is one of the largest undisturbed parks in the region. The park is the home for many endangered animals, reptiles and birds including the elusive Tiger. Some years ago several one-horned rhinos were Trans located here from Chitwan National Park. Over the years Bardia has also been a good place for tiger viewing – an opportunity to look at rare events experienced elsewhere. Recently sightings of a group of wild elephants have further enhanced the wildlife experience possible in this beautiful and unspoiled sanctuary. The Bardia Lodge and Tented Camp provide comfortable accommodation and outings. A stay in this park can be combined with raft trip down the Karnali and Bheri rivers or with a trek to Dolpo, Rara Lake or Humla in far western Nepal.
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport by our representative, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Departure to Bardia, arrival at Hotel and Cultural tour to a Tharu village and visit Elephant breeding center.
Day 03: Jungle trek (Chance to see the barking dear, bear, blue cow, rhinos and might be Royal Bengal tiger).
Day 04: A trek to Karnali River to see Dolphins and Elephant Safari.
Day 05 : Wild sightseeing rafting at Karnali River.
Day 06: Bird watching and back to Kathmandu.
Day 07: Transfer to airport and departure on your own destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Bardia National Park
Group Size : Min - 1
Grade : Easy
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel and Lodge
Duration : 07 Days
- Exploring national park including to see the rare species of wildlife and natural heritage as well as cultural heritage, thrilling experience rafting on Karnali River.
The price includes
- Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Accommodation whilst on trip.
- National Park entry fee.
- An experienced fluent English speaking Nature guide and his wages.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff