Mt. Tukuche Peak is one of the striking peaks that towers in Annapurna region in front of gigantic 8000m Dhaulagiri peak. Ascending Tukuche Peak regarded as less dangerous and technical way. It was first summated in 1969 by a Swiss team. Exploring old monasteries, Thakali village and Apple orchards, witnessing mountain desert (Mustang) etc. are the major highlights of the peak. Similarly, great panorama opens up from the French Pass and you will be able to notice Tashi Kang (6386 m.), Mukut Himal (6328 m), and Sita Chuchura (6611 m. To the south lies Tukche Peak (6920 m.) and ahead of is the enormous peak of Dhaulagiri . We will be setting our base camp at an elevation of 4740m over the Chhonbardan glacier beneath the rocky lump. To the west are the mountains of Dhaulagiri II (7751m), Dhaulagiri III (7715 m) and Dhaulagiri V (7618 m). Tukuche Peak ascend will be followed after setting up Advance Base Camp (5100), After that we will set our Camp I at an elevation of 5600m for which our Sherpa guides will lend hand. Moving further, we will reach Camp II at an altitude of 6100 and then the most significant day will be experienced as soon as we reach at the summit of the Tukuche peak.
Day: 01 Drive west to Pokhara (915m)
Day: 02 Pokhara – Maledhunga then to Beni (823m)
Day:03 Beni - Babichoaur (950m)
Day:04 Babichoaur - Phedi (1100m) - 4 hours.
Day:05 Phedi - Phalai Gaun (1810m) - 6 hours.
Day:06 Phalai Gaun - Below Jugapani
Day:07 Below Jugapani - Boghara (2080m)
Day:08 Boghara - Lapche kharka
Day:09 Lapche kharka - Chartare (2820m)
Day:10 Chartare - Pakoban (3585m)
Day:11 Pakoban - Dhaulagiri Base camp (4750m)
Day:12 Dhaulagiri Base camp - French pass (5360m)
Day:13 Walk five hours form French pass and camp on 4915m.
Day:14 Crossing 4915m pass - Yak kharka (4500m)
Day:15 Tukuche Peak base camp
Day:16/26: Climbing - Yak Kharka - Marpha (2667m)
Day:27 Marpha Rest Jomsom
Day:28 Jomsom to Pokhara by flight
Day:29 Pokhara - Kathmandu (by bus or flight)
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination: Mt.Tukuche (6920m.)
Group Size: Min - 1.
Maximum altitude: 6920m.
Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 29 Days
The price includes
- Airport transfers (both domestic and international)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at Hotel Yak and Yeti or similar with breakfast.
- Climbing Permit for Mt Tukuche and ACAP entry permit fee.
- Food & Fuel during the trek and expedition period.
- North Face or similar quality high altitude tent for higher camps
- Single tent for each member, staff and climbing Sherpa at the base camp.
- 2/2 bottles of oxygen per member and guide with mask and regulator.
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper.
- Porters/Yaks to and from base camp.
- One high altitude Sherpa for one climber (1:1) who assist in climbing and summit attempt as well as carries food and gears to high camps.
- Government liaison officer, his/her insurance, daily allowance, equipment allowance and flight fares.
- Flight fare for member and staff (Jomsom-Pokhara - Kathmandu).
- Insurance, equipment allowance, wages and daily allowance for expedition staff.
- Expert climbing Guide and porter
- All camping equipments: sleeping tents, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table & chairs and other necessary kitchen utensils whilst on trekking and expedition.
- Group climbing equipment such as necessary fixed rope, ice screws, ice bars etc.
- First Aid kit bag, trekking map & duffel bag.
- Restop toilet bag.
- Satellite phone (Pay Call).
- Mountain cans cleaning at high camps.
- Cargo transportation to supply the food and gears to BC and back
- All ground transportation
- Necessary documentation and governmental official procedures.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
The price does not include
- Personal climbing gears.
- Extra hotel stays in Kathmandu (after 4 nights).
- Personal climbing insurance which covers travel, medical, accident, evacuation etc.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Visa Fee.
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charges for using communication equipment, commercial filming, satellite phone, radio etc.
- Carrying bonus + Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu International airport.
- Gratitude (tip) for the staff etc.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH