Pumori AKA Pumari is a mountain on the Nepal-Tibet border in the Mahalangur section of the Himalaya just 8 km to the west of Mount Everest just nearby the Tibet border. Often, it is also known as "Unmarried Daughter" or “Everest’s daughter” in the Sherpa dialect. Pumori is a popular climbing peak and the easiest route is graded class 3. But it is considered as technically challenging and requires climber to be experienced as well as in faultless physical condition as it is danger of more chance of avalanche. The Base Camp of Mt. Pumori is at an altitude of 3500 meters while the advanced camp is established at an altitude of 5900 meters. This stunning peak lies in the Upper Khumbu region and is situated among some of the world's best-known mountains and most spectacular scenery. This peak straddles the Nepalese-Tibetan border, allowing a view of the great contrast between the arid Tibetan Plateau to the north and west and the white snow covered peaks of Nepal to the south and east. The route is mixed and varied and the climb is not of high technical difficulty. It is physically demanding with long days and sections with a lot of exposure.
Day: 01 Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Day: 02-03 Ministry of Tourism for briefing and paper work formalities, shopping and packing.
Day: 04 Flight to Lukla (9,359 ft) and walk to Phakding (8,700 ft.)
Day: 05 Phakding to Namche (11,300 ft.)
Day: 06 Rest day and explore Namche
Day: 07 Namche to Tangboche (12,887 ft.)
Day: 08 Tangboche to Dingboche (14,400 ft.)
Day: 09 Dingboche to Lobuche (16,175 ft.)
Day: 10 Lobuche to Pumori Base Camp (17,300 ft.)
Day: 11/24 Climbing period for Pumori.
Day: 25 Pumori Base Camp to Pangbuche
Day: 26 Trek to Naamche
Day: 27 Naamche to Lukla (9,359 ft.)
Day: 28 Lukla to Kathmandu
Day: 29 Free day at Kathmandu.
Day: 30 Transfer to the airport
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination: Mt. Pumori (7169meter)
Group Size: Min - 1
Maximum altitude: 7169meter
Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 30 Days
The price includes
- Airport transfers (both domestic and international)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at Hotel Yak and Yeti or similar with breakfast.
- Climbing Permit for Mt Pumori and National park entry permit fee.
- Food & Fuel during the trek and expedition period.
- North Face or similar quality high altitude tent for higher camps
- Single tent for each member, staff and climbing Sherpa at the base camp.
- 3/3 bottles of oxygen per member and guide with mask and regulator.
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper.
- Porters/Yaks to and from base camp.
- One high altitude Sherpa for one climber (1:1) who assist in climbing and summit attempt as well as carries food and gears to high camps.
- Government liaison officer, his/her insurance, daily allowance, equipment allowance and flight fares.
- Flight fare for member and staff (kathmandu- Lukla - Kathmandu).
- Insurance, equipment allowance, wages and daily allowance for expedition staff.
- Expert climbing Guide and porter
- All camping equipments: sleeping tents, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table & chairs and other necessary kitchen utensils whilst on trekking and expedition.
- Group climbing equipment such as necessary fixed rope, ice screws, ice bars etc.
- First Aid kit bag, trekking map & duffel bag.
- Restop toilet bag.
- Satellite phone (Pay Call).
- Mountain cans cleaning at high camps.
- Cargo transportation to supply the food and gears to BC and back
- All ground transportation
- Necessary documentation and governmental official procedures.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
The price does not include
- Personal climbing gears.
- Extra hotel stays in Kathmandu (after 4 nights).
- Personal climbing insurance which covers travel, medical, accident, evacuation etc.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Visa Fee.
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charges for using communication equipment, commercial filming, satellite phone, radio etc.
- Carrying bonus + Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu International airport.
- Gratitude (tip) for the staff etc.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH