The name Manaslu (8163m) comes from the Sanskrit word Manasa which means Intelligence or Soul. Mount Manaslu was first summated by a Japanese expedition group in was summated in 1956. This Japanese team completed the first serious endeavor to ascend the peak in 1953 from the Budhi Gandaki valley. Mt Manaslu expedition is considered as one of the most technical expeditions in Nepal which is located in the central region of Nepal in the Gorkha range. Mt. Manaslu is the eight tallest peaks in the world. While ascending Mt. Manaslu, usually 4 high camps are set on the way prior to reaching the peak. Crevasses that can be witnessed between Camp I and Camp II and storm threat from Camp III to Camp IV are prominent in mountaineering the peak. Currently the climbers are much more attracted to ascend this beautiful peak and from the apex of the mountain, you can observe many packs of Ganesh Himal, Annapurna and more.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Prepare Expedition.
Day 03: Expedition briefing in Ministry of Tourism.
Day 04: Drive Arughat via Dhading.
Day 05: Arughat - Sotikhola 6 hours.
Day 06: Sotikhola - Machhakhola 6/7 hours.
Day 07: Machhakhola - Jagat .
Day 08: Jagat - Ukawa.
Day 09: Ukawa - Ngyak 5/6 hours.
Day 10: Nyak - Namrung 5/6 hours
Day 11: Namrung - Syalla village
Day 12: Syalla - Sama village
Day 13: Sama Village
Day 14: Sama Village - Manaslu Base camp
Day 15- 41: Climbing Period for Manaslu 8163m.
Day 42: Base camp - Sama village
Day 43: Sama - Namrung
Day 44: Namrung - Philim village
Day 45: Filim -Machakhola
Day 46: Machakhola - Soti
Day 47: Soti - Arughat
Day 48: Arughat drive to drive to Kathmandu
Day 49: Kathmandu
Day 50: final Departure.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination: Mt. Manaslu (8163meter)
Group Size: Min - 1
Maximum altitude: 8163meter
Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 50 Days
The price includes
- Airport transfers (both domestic and international)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at Hotel Yak and Yeti or similar with breakfast.
- Climbing Permit for Mt Manaslu and MCAP entry permit fee.
- Food & Fuel during the trek and expedition period.
- North Face or similar quality high altitude tent for higher camps
- Single tent for each member, staff and climbing Sherpa at the base camp.
- 3/3 bottles of oxygen per member and guide with mask and regulator.
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper.
- Porters/Yaks to and from base camp.
- One high altitude Sherpa for one climber (1:1) who assist in climbing and summit attempt as well as carries food and gears to high camps.
- Government liaison officer, his/her insurance, daily allowance, equipment allowance and flight fares.
- Insurance, equipment allowance, wages and daily allowance for expedition staff.
- Expert climbing Guide and porter
- All camping equipments: sleeping tents, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table & chairs and other necessary kitchen utensils whilst on trekking and expedition.
- Group climbing equipment such as necessary fixed rope, ice screws, ice bars etc.
- First Aid kit bag, trekking map & duffel bag.
- Restop toilet bag.
- Satellite phone (Pay Call).
- Mountain cans cleaning at high camps.
- Cargo transportation to supply the food and gears to BC and back
- All ground transportation
- Necessary documentation and governmental official procedures.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
The price does not include
- Personal climbing gears.
- Extra hotel stays in Kathmandu (after 4 nights).
- Personal climbing insurance which covers travel, medical, accident, evacuation etc.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Visa Fee.
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charges for using communication equipment, commercial filming, satellite phone, radio etc.
- Carrying bonus + Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu International airport.
- Gratitude (tip) for the staff etc.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH