To reach at the summit of the highest peak in the world -Mount Everest (8848m) is one of the exhilarating and wonderful experiences. You will be walking all the way through the normal route passing through the south Col, setting a first base camp at an elevation of 5400m and four more camps in the peak region at about 6065m, 6400m, 7100m and 7920m correspondingly. Since the route is technically demanding climbers need to be aware of the probable rapid weather changes and the danger involved. The feeling to be at the top of the world is really something unconquerable and perhaps one of the best experiences that you can get. A short walk all along the moraine will take you to the ice-fall with huge crevasses which are considered as one of the hindrance for Everest expedition. Also, our experienced Sherpa teams will fix ropes as well as ladders that will help out the climbers to traverse this part to reach Camp I. And then we will continue our climb in order to reach the Camp II. Now we will ascend on mixed snow and rocky way up that take us to Lhotse Face then to Camp III. From the camp III our ascend all along the moderate mixed rocks and snow becomes more challenging which will certainly takes us to South Col- the Camp IV. The path steepens after moving up to snow slopes to arrive at the crest of the South East edge and we have a easy climb after that steep climbing once more to reach to the South summit. A small traverse, we will climb on a short, vertical rock and snow channel that leads to the final point to the summit.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu international airport, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 - 04 : Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 :Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2640m)
Day 06 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m)
Day 07 - 08 : Stay at Namche Bazaar (3446m) for acclimatization.
Day 09 : Trek to Tyangboche (3867m)
Day 10 : Trek to Pheriche (4243m)
Day 11 : Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 12 : Trek to Everest Base camp (5400m), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 13 - 63 : Climbing period.
Day 64 : Trek to Tyangboche (3867m)
Day 65 : Trek to Khumjung.
Day 66 : Trek to Phakding (2640m)
Day 67 : Trek to Lukla (2800m)
Day 68 : Back to Kathmandu.
Day 69 : Rest in Kathmandu.
Day 70 : Transfer to airport, departure your own destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination: Mount Everest
Group Size: Min - 1
Maximum altitude: 8848M.
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel/ Tented Camp
Duration: 70 Day
The price includes
- Airport transfers (both domestic and international)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at Hotel Yak and Yeti or similar with breakfast.
- Climbing Permit for Mt Everest and Sagarmatha National Park entry permit fee.
- Food & Fuel during the trek and expedition period.
- North Face or similar quality high altitude tent for higher camps
- Single tent for each member, staff and climbing Sherpa at the base camp.
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper.
- Porters/Yaks to and from base camp.
- One high altitude Sherpa for one climber (1:1) who assist in climbing and summit attempt as well as carries food and gears to high camps.
- Allowance and flight fares.
- Flight fare for member and staff (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu).
- Insurance, equipment allowance, wages and daily allowance for expedition staff.
- Expert climbing Guide and porter
- All camping equipment: sleeping tents, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table & chairs and other necessary kitchen utensils whilst on trekking and expedition.
- Group climbing equipment such as necessary fixed rope, ice screws, ice bars etc.
- First Aid kit bag, trekking map & duffel bag.
- Satellite phone (Pay Call).
- Mountain cans cleaning at high camps.
- Cargo transportation to supply the food and gears to BC and back
- All ground transportation
- Necessary documentation and governmental official procedures.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
The price does not include
- Personal climbing gears.
- Extra hotel stays in Kathmandu (after 4 nights).
- Personal climbing insurance which covers travel, medical, accident, evacuation etc.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Visa Fee.
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charges for using communication equipment, commercial filming, satellite phone, radio etc.
- Carrying bonus + Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu International airport.
- Gratitude (tip) for the staff etc.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH