The word Dhaulagiri (8157m) originally came from Sanskrit "Dhavala" which means white and “Giri” means Mountain. The Mountain was flaunted evaluators in India by British in the early 1800s. Firstly, in 1960the Swiss expeditor ascended Dhaulagiri. The climb followed a roundabout way all around the peak over Dhampus pass, Tukuche, French Col to move toward the summit from the North-East Col.60- days Mt. Dhaulagiri Expedition designed by Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition will let you have the best experience ever. The best season to go for the expedition is spring and autumn. Exploring around Thakali village, Apple orchards; old monasteries, observing striking background of peak desert (Mustang), Dolpo range and different community with number of Magar, Bramhin and Thakali are the major fascinations of the Dhaulagiri Expedition.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu.
Day 3: Kathmandu
Day 4: Drive to Beni (830m-2723ft), arrange for porters.
Day 5: Trek to Tatopani (1189m-3901ft). Overnight in lodge.
Day 6: Trek to Ghasa (2012m-6631ft). Overnight in lodge.
Day 7: Trek to Tukuche (2591m-8501ft). Overnight in lodge.
Day 8: Trek to Marpha (2667m-8750ft).
Day 9: Trek to Yak Kharka (3680m-12074ft).
Day 10: Trek to French Col (5360m-17586ft).
Day 11: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4700m-15420ft).
Day 12-45: Climbing Period Mt. Dhaulagiri
Day 46: Clean up Base Camp
Day 47: Trek to Dhampus Col
Day 48: Trek to Marpha. Overnight in lodge.
Day 49: Trek to Lete (2438m-7999ft). Overnight in lodge.
Day 50: Trek to Ghasa. Overnight in lodge.
Day 51: Trek to Tatopani. Overnight in lodge.
Day 52: Trek to Beni. Overnight in lodge..
Day 53: Drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 54: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 55: Departure from Kathmandu.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination: Mt.Dhaulagiri (8157meter)
Group Size: Min - 1
Maximum altitude: 8157meter
Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 55 Days
The price includes
- Airport transfers (both domestic and international)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at Hotel Yak and Yeti or similar with breakfast.
- Climbing Permit for Mt Dhampus/Thapa Peak and ACAP entry permit fee.
- Food & Fuel during the trek and expedition period.
- North Face or similar quality high altitude tent for higher camps
- Single tent for each member, staff and climbing Sherpa at the base camp.
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper.
- Porters/Yaks to and from base camp.
- One high altitude Sherpa for one climber (1:1) who assist in climbing and summit attempt as well as carries food and gears to high camps.
- Allowance and flight fares.
- Flight fare for member and staff (Jomsom-Pokhara).
- Insurance, equipment allowance, wages and daily allowance for expedition staff.
- Expert climbing Guide and porter
- All camping equipments: sleeping tents, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table & chairs and other necessary kitchen utensils whilst on trekking and expedition.
- Group climbing equipment such as necessary fixed rope, ice screws, ice bars etc.
- First Aid kit bag, trekking map & duffel bag.
- Satellite phone (Pay Call).
- Mountain cans cleaning at high camps.
- Cargo transportation to supply the food and gears to BC and back
- All ground transportation
- Necessary documentation and governmental official procedures.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
The price does not include
- Personal climbing gears.
- Extra hotel stays in Kathmandu (after 4 nights).
- Personal climbing insurance which covers travel, medical, accident, evacuation etc.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Visa Fee.
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charges for using communication equipment, commercial filming, satellite phone, radio etc.
- Carrying bonus + Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu International airport.
- Gratitude (tip) for the staff etc.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH