Mount Baruntse lying at an elevation of 7129m is recognized as one of the fantabulous peak in Nepal. This is an extensive snow peak which has four edges and 4 peaks altogether. It is encircled by barun Glacier on the east that flows north-south from Cho to the north-west and Hunku Glacier Imjatse Glacier makes the south-east boundary. Recognized by Edmund Hillary's expedition team for ascending east of Everest, the peak was first summated in 1954 by Colin Todd and Geoff Harrow through the South-East Ridge.Having experience of more than two decades, professional and experienced Sherpa guides will lend their hands for your safety and to expand the probability of success to reach at the apex of the Mt. Baruntse. Arresting vistas of Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Kanchenjunga, Baruntse; going around the Arun valley; and meeting people from different community –including Rai, Bramhin, Limbu, Sherpa, Gurung and more are the major highlights of the Baruntse Expedition.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu – transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Prepare expedition
Day 03: Briefing in Tourism Ministry
Day 04: Fly to Lukla 2800 M.– Chutanga 3100 M. –Lodge
Day 05: Chutanga Zatra La 4600 M. - Chatrarbu (Thuli Khark)- Lodge
Day 06: Chatrarbu (Thuli Khark) – Kothey 3090m.
Day 07: Kothey – Thangnak 4355 M – Lodge
Day 08: Thangnak – Khare – Lodge
Day 09: Khare – Mera BC – Camping
Day 10: Mera BC 5415m.– Seto Pokhari -Camping.
Day 11: Seto Pokhari – Baruntse BC 5400m.- Camping
Day 12 - 30:Climbing period of Mt. Baruntse 7129m
Day 31: Baruntse BC – Setopokhari -Camping
Day 32: Setopokhari – Mera La – Khare – Lodge
Day 33: Khare to Kothey – Lodge
Day 34: Kothey to Chutanga – Lodge
35: Chutanga to Lukla – Lodge
Day 36: Fly to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
Day 37: Kathmandu
Day 38: Final Departure
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination: Mt. Baruntse (7129m)
Group Size: Min - 1
Maximum altitude: 7129meter
Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 38 Days
The price includes
- Airport transfers (both domestic and international)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at Hotel Yak and Yeti or similar with breakfast.
- Climbing Permit for Mt Baruntse and National Park entry permit fee.
- Food & Fuel during the trek and expedition period.
- North Face or similar quality high altitude tent for higher camps
- Single tent for each member, staff and climbing Sherpa at the base camp.
- 3/3 bottles of oxygen per member and guide with mask and regulator.
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper.
- Porters/Yaks to and from base camp.
- One high altitude Sherpa for one climber (1:1) who assist in climbing and summit attempt as well as carries food and gears to high camps.
- Government liaison officer, his/her insurance, daily allowance, equipment allowance and flight fares.
- Insurance, equipment allowance, wages and daily allowance for expedition staff.
- Expert climbing Guide and porter
- All camping equipment: sleeping tents, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table & chairs and other necessary kitchen utensils whilst on trekking and expedition.
- Group climbing equipment such as necessary fixed rope, ice screws, ice bars etc.
- First Aid kit bag, trekking map & duffel bag.
- Domestic Air ticket (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu).
- Restop toilet bag.
- Satellite phone (Pay Call).
- Mountain cans cleaning at high camps.
- Cargo transportation to supply the food and gears to BC and back
- All ground transportation
- Necessary documentation and governmental official procedures.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
The price does not include
- Personal climbing gears.
- Extra hotel stays in Kathmandu (after 4 nights).
- Personal climbing insurance which covers travel, medical, accident, evacuation etc.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Visa Fee.
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charges for using communication equipment, commercial filming, satellite phone, radio etc.
- Carrying bonus + Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu International airport.
- Gratitude (tip) for the staff etc.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH