Mt. Annapurna is the tenth highest peak in the world situated in the western Nepal. The Annapurna massif extends between Kaligandaki and Marshyangdi river valleys. Annapurna is a Sanskrit word which means full of grains and normally translated as "Goddess of the Harvests". According to Hindu mythology, Annapurna is a goddess of fertility and agriculture and an incarnation of Durga. The region around the Annapurna Mountain is widely known as Annapurna region. The entire Annapurna massif and its surrounding is protected within the area of 7,629 sq. km as Annapurna Conservation Area (ACA). ACA project is the first and largest conservation area in Nepal, established in 1986 by King Mahendra Trust for Nature Conservation which is now renamed as National Trust for Nature Conservation (NTNC). There are six major peaks within the Annapurna massif with over 7,200m altitude viz. Annapurna-I 8,091m, Annapurna-II 7,937 m, Annapurna-III 7,555 m, Annapurna-IV 7,525 m, Gangapurna 7,455 m, and Annapurna South 7,219 m.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu
Day 02 : Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure
Day 03 : Drive to Beni, overnight at lodge.
Day 04 : Trek to Tatopani, overnight at lodge..
Day 05 : Trek to Ghasa, overnight at lodge.
Day 06 : Trek to Lete, overnight at lodge.
Day 07 : Trek to Thulo Bugin, overnight at lodge.
Day 08 : Trek to Thulo Bugin pass, overnight at lodge.
Day 09 : Trek to Mristi Khola, overnight at lodge.
Day 10 : Trek to advance Base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 - 52 : Climbing period, overnight at tented camp.
Day 53 : Trek to Thulo Bugun, overnight at lodge.
Day 54 : Trek to Lete, overnight at lodge.
Day 55 : Trek to Tukuche, overnight at lodge..
Day 56 : Trek to Marpha/Jomsom, overnight at lodge..
Day 57 : Fly Jomsom/Pokhara/Kathmandu, overnight at lodge..
Day 58-59 : Rest Day in Kathmandu.
Day 60 : Departure from Kathmandu
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination: Mt. Annapurna (8091m.)
Group Size: Min - 1.
Maximum altitude: 8091m.
Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 60 Day
The price includes
- Airport transfers (both domestic and international)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at Hotel Yak and Yeti or similar with breakfast.
- Climbing Permit for Mt Annapurna and ACAP entry permit fee.
- Food & Fuel during the trek and expedition period.
- North Face or similar quality high altitude tent for higher camps
- Single tent for each member, staff and climbing Sherpa at the base camp.
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper.
- Porters/Yaks to and from base camp.
- One high altitude Sherpa for one climber (1:1) who assist in climbing and summit attempt as well as carries food and gears to high camps.
- Allowance and flight fares.
- Flight fare for member and staff (Jomsom - Pokhara - Kathmandu).
- Insurance, equipment allowance, wages and daily allowance for expedition staff.
- Expert climbing Guide and porter
- All camping equipment: sleeping tents, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table & chairs and other necessary kitchen utensils whilst on trekking and expedition.
- Group climbing equipment such as necessary fixed rope, ice screws, ice bars etc.
- First Aid kit bag, trekking map & duffel bag.
- Satellite phone (Pay Call).
- Mountain cans cleaning at high camps.
- Cargo transportation to supply the food and gears to BC and back
- All ground transportation
- Necessary documentation and governmental official procedures.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
The price does not include
- Personal climbing gears.
- Extra hotel stays in Kathmandu (after 4 nights).
- Personal climbing insurance which covers travel, medical, accident, evacuation etc.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Visa Fee.
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charges for using communication equipment, commercial filming, satellite phone, radio etc.
- Carrying bonus + Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu International airport.
- Gratitude (tip) for the staff etc.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH