Amadablam (6812m) situated to the south of Lhotse and Mt. Everest and is well-known for its captivating beauty. And it lies beside Everest in the center of the Khumbu Valley. Because of the spectacular feature of views of Amadablam which seems like a necklace worn by a ladies the peak is considered as "Mother and her Necklace". It is differentiated through its vertical walls and pointed exposed edges. Passing all the way through Namche Bazaar which is also the gateway to Mt. Everest; exploring 200 years old Pangboche monastery, Tyangboche monastery; and panoramic scenes of the dozens of majestic Himalayan peaks are the major attractions of the Mt. Amadablam Expedition. To ascend Mt. Amadablam, we will start the ascent way via the classic southwest edge. The climb will necessitate a strong climbing skills and previous experience of walking at high elevation. We will firstly fly to Lukla and then trek to Amadablam base camp passing all the way through Namche bazaar and Tengboche. From the base camp that lies at the height of 4500m, we will set at least 3 camps in the peak slopes. Our very much experienced Sherpa guides will fix the ropes and help out whenever needed. From the high camp, we'll make the last way up to summit next to steep and snow-topped slopes. We will go up along a nicely uncovered ridge providing matchless and stunning views from one of the world's most in demand peaks.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02 - 03 : Official formalities and expedition preparation
Day 04 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding
Day 05 : Trek to Namche
Day 06 : Rest day at Namche
Day 07 : Trek to Tengboche
Day 08 : Trek to Pangboche
Day 09 : Trek to Amadablam base camp
Day 10 - 24 : Climbing period
Day 25 : Retrace to Tengboche
Day 26 : Trek to Namche
Day 27 : Trek to Lukla
Day 28 : Fly to Kathmandu
Day 29 : Free day in Kathmandu .
Day 30: Airport transfer for international flight.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination: Mount Amadablam
Altitude: 6812m (22,494ft)
Group Size: Min - 1
Minimum altitude: 2857meter
Maximum altitude: 6812meter
Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 30 Days
Exit : Kathmandu
The price includes
- Airport transfers (both domestic and international)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at Hotel Yak and Yeti or similar with breakfast.
- Climbing Permit for Mt Amadablam and national park entry permit fee.
- Food & Fuel during the trek and expedition period.
- North Face or similar quality high altitude tent for higher camps
- Single tent for each member, staff and climbing Sherpa at the base camp.
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper.
- Porters/Yaks to and from base camp.
- One high altitude Sherpa for one climber (1:1) who assist in climbing and summit attempt as well as carries food and gears to high camps.
- Allowance and flight fares.
- Flight fare for member and staff (Kathmandu- Lukla - Kathmandu).
- Insurance, equipment allowance, wages and daily allowance for expedition staff.
- Expert climbing Guide and porter
- All camping equipment: sleeping tents, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table & chairs and other necessary kitchen utensils whilst on trekking and expedition.
- Group climbing equipment such as necessary fixed rope, ice screws, ice bars etc.
- First Aid kit bag, trekking map & duffel bag.
- Satellite phone (Pay Call).
- Mountain cans cleaning at high camps.
- Cargo transportation to supply the food and gears to BC and back
- All ground transportation
- Necessary documentation and governmental official procedures.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
The price does not include
- Personal climbing gears.
- Extra hotel stays in Kathmandu (after 4 nights).
- Personal climbing insurance which covers travel, medical, accident, evacuation etc.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Visa Fee.
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charges for using communication equipment, commercial filming, satellite phone, radio etc.
- Carrying bonus + Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu International airport.
- Gratitude (tip) for the staff etc.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH