The land of high pass- is including Khardong La at an altitude of 5400m, the trans-Himalayan zone, which marks the boundary between the peaks of the western Himalaya and the vast Tibetan plateau. It is a region that naturally bends itself to exceptional treks, which can still avoid roads for weeks at the time. Since it opened up to tourism in 1974, Ladakh has been known as the "Moonland", "Little Tibet", and even "the last Shangri-La". Whatever the description, Ladakh is one of the most remote regions of India. For the Ladakhis it consists of rugged and inhospitable terrain, tempered only in the depths of the valleys where the minimal rainfall has been diverted along irrigation canals. Here willow trees contrast with the barren mountain escape. These fertile reaches support human habitation, where whitewashed settlements and monasteries perched on top of Sugarloaf Mountains add the essential character to this incredible landscape.
Day 01: Arrival at Delhi, transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Fly to Leh,
Day 03 - 04: Sightseeing at Leh
Day 05: Trek fyang/Alchi
Day 06: Trek to Ridzong
Day 07: Trek to Likir Nie and drive to Leh
Day 08: Drive to Hundar, after crossing Khandrong La pass
Day 09: Stay at Hundar
Day 10: Drive to Leh
Day 11: Fly back to Delhi
Day 12: Free day in Delhi
Day 13: Transfer to airport and departure on your destination
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination: Khandrong La passes
Group Size: Min - 2.
Maximum Altitude: 5400m
Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 13 Days
The price includes
- All airport transfers
- Three nights hotel stay in Nepal.
- Guided sightseeing tours, Monument / Museum entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Hotel accomodation with BB plan.
- India visa fee and visa processing assistance.
- Insurance for Nepalese crew.
- All necessary organisational requirements.
- English speaking local guides.
- Food – A standard Diet plan. Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Land transportation as per the itinerary.
- Official procedure and necessary documentation.
- Luggage carrier Porters.
The price does not include
- International airfares and tax.
- Personal expenses.
- Entry and re-entry visa to Nepal.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your travel insurance.
- Tip etc.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.