Rolwaling trekking you will get an opportunity to be in Rolwaling as well as Khumbu region. These are two famous mountain regions of eastern Nepal. Rolwaling trekking offers Romantic Mountain views, diverse flora and fauna and rich local cultures. One feature of Rolwaling trekking is it requires a good walking experience and a good physical form because here trekkers have to cross adventurous 5755m mountain pass called Tashi Lapcha. The cross of this high pass provides truly wilderness off the beaten path travel experience. In the past this trekking was only allowed for members of expedition group. Now it is opened for all people. Another attraction of Rolwaling trekking is enchanting Rolwaling valley. The small Sherpa villages of Beding and Na in this valley provide experience of unique and traditional Sherpa culture. Trekkers discover dense forests and lots of waterfalls when walking through this valley. While proceeding to Tashi Lapcha pass trekkers see the great view of Mt Gauri Shanker (7146m). This mountain was also once thought to the highest mountain in the world. People believe highly celebrated and mysterious animal yeti has made his home around Mt Gaurishanker. After passing Tashi Lepcha you will arrive to Khumbu region and do trekking few days. You finish your trekking at Lukla. From Lukla you fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to the hotel. Orientation of the trip. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive to Barabise. O /n at camp.
Day 03: Barabise to Dolangsa (2400m). O /n in camp.
Day 04: Dolangsa to Yarsa (3050m). O /n n camp.
Day 05: Yarsa to Loding (1750m). O /n in camp.
Day 06: Loding to Chayarsa (2000m). O /n in camp.
Day 07: Chayarsa to Manthale (1100m). O /n in camp.
Day 08: Manthale to Simigaon(2100m). O /n in camp.
Day 09: Simigaon to Gyalche (2800m). O /n in camp.
Day 10: Gyalche to Donga (3680m). O /n in camp.
Day 11: Full day in Donga for acclimatization. O /n in camp.
Day 12: Donga to Na via Beding Trek (4200m). O /n in camp.
Day 13: Na to Tsho Rolpa (4500m). O /n in camp.
Day 14: Tsho Rolpa to Tashilapcha Phedi. O /n in camp.
Day 15: Full day in Tashilapcha Phedi for rest and acclimatization. O /n in camp.
Day 16: Tashilapcha Phedi to Tashilapche cross. O /n in camp.
Day 17: Tashilapche cross to Thyangbo Kharka the First village on Everest region. O /n in camp.
Day 18: Thyangbo Kharka to Thame. O /n in camp.
Day 19: Thame to Monjo via Namche bazaar. O /n in camp.
Day 20: Monjo to Lukla. O/n at hotel in Lukla.
Day 21: Fly back to Katmandu. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 22: Transfer to Kathmandu International airport for your onward journey.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Group Size: Min-2
Maximum altitude: 5755 meter
Season: Spring & Autumn
Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge
Duration: 22 Days
Mode of Trek: Tent/ Teahouse
- Excellent views of Makalu. Gaurishankar and Everest range,
- Rolwaling Valley and Rolwaling Himal.,
- Views of Pharchamo and Ramdung peak,
- Unique Culture and Tradition of the local people,
- Kind and Warm hearted people,
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- Gaurishankar conservation and Sagarmatha national park permit, TIMS card.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH