Everest Base Camp trekking is one of the classical and popular trekking trail that started in 1953 from Nepal side. Generally, trekkers love two weeks trek starting and concluding at Lukla, the airport at the south of Sagarmatha National Park. However, alternativey you may start from Jiri spending extra ten days before Phakding. The trail continues via upper Phakding and it follows the Dudh Kosi valley that climbs up to the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazzar which is the junction for every trekker to the Everest region. Villages and magnificent rhododendron, magnolia and giant fire forests are intermingled in the region. Enroute, you will pass through Thyangboche monastery, Pangboche and Pheriche villages, rich in Sherpa culture and traditions. The trail follows Khumbu Glacier upto Lobuche, a best point to view the scene of Ama Dablam, Tawache and other peaks then trail leads Gorak Shep. Mount Kala pattar(5554m) is the final destination of this trek which offers the breathtaking views of Himalayan giant, literally, freezing your senses with breathless admiration that beholds the eye; and makes up for the lung stuffed climb that took you up to there.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport by our representative, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, overnight at hotel
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla (2800meters) and start trek to Phakding (2610meters), overnight at guest house
Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (gateway to Mt. Everest - 3440meters), overnight at guest house
Day 05 : Rest at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization, overnight at guest house
Day 06 : Trek to Tyangboche, overnight at guest house
Day 07 : Trek to Dingboche (4360meters), overnight at guesthouse
Day 08 : Rest at Dingboche (day hike to Chhukung), overnight at guesthouse
Day 09 : Trek to Lobuche (4950meters), overnight at guest house
Day 10 : Trek to Everest Base Camp (5400meters) and back to Gorakhshep (5160meters), overnight at guest house
Day 11 : Trek to Kalapatthar (5545meters) and back to Lobuche, overnight at guest house
Day 12 : Trek to Tyangboche, overnight at guest house
Day 13 : Trek to Namche Bazaar, overnight at guest house
Day 14 : Trek to Lukla, overnight at guest house
Day 15 : Fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 16 : Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Kalapatthar
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 5,545 Meter
Grade : Strenuous
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel and Lodge
Duration : 16 Days
Entry : Lukla
Exit : Lukla
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, National Park entry fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH