Mardi Himal trek offer imaging view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre and Manaslu ranges, Mardi Himal base camp, Jhinu Hot Spring and Ghandruk village is the major attraction of this trek. Mardi Himal Trek is a newly opened route and hidden treasure in the Annapurna region. This trek is best destination to avoid the crowd.
The trek starts at Phedi, approximately after 1 hours driving from Pokhara. The trail is good, first slowly up, then a bit steeper to Australian Camp (2060m – About one hour), then after that slightly downhill to Pothana (1950m) then up again to Deurali (2100m). There is a right turn in Deurali sign posted “Forest Camp” the trail is through jungle, at first up then undulating on the top of a ridge, there is a section just over half way where the trail drops steeply and then slowly gains height and then back onto the ridge and into Forest Camp (2600m). The trail is initially quite steep leaving Forest Camp but soon gets less steep as you again get upon the ridge. The trail leaves Low Camp again in jungle, but the trees soon start to get smaller and after about one hours trekking broke out of the jungle and onto the open ridge with spectacular views of Machhapuchhre ahead and Annapurna South to my left. It is possible to continue trekking along the ridge for another 4 to 5 hours to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500m) and return to High Camp in around 4 hours – This makes a long day but there is also a viewpoint about half way, the imaging view can be from here. After that, we return all the way down to Deurali. When we arrive to Deurali, we trek to Jhinu Hot spring where you can explore at natural hot spring via Tolka. After this, you will end your trek at Nayapul via Ghandruk village which is one of the popular gurung villages in this region.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (8,20m), overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Phedi (30mins) and trek to Pothana Alt. 1,890m / 6,199ft. (3 1/2 hrs)
Day 05: Trek to Forest Camp Alt. 2,500m / 8,200ft. (4hrs)
Day 06: Trek to Low Camp Alt. 3,170m / 10,397ft. (2 1/2 hrs)
Day 07: Trek to High Camp Alt. 3,620m / 11,873ft. (2 1/2 hrs)
Day 08: Trek up to 4,500m for breathtaking views & trek to Low Camp Alt. 3,170m / 10,397ft. (5 1/2 hrs)
Day 09: Trek to Lwang Alt. 1,280m / 4,198ft. (7hrs)
Day 10: Trek to Anante Thati (2 1/2 hrs) & then drive back to Pokhara (1hr & 15mins)
Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at Hotel.
Day 12: Transfer to the airport for international flight.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Mardi Himal High Camp
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 3,620 Meter
Grade : Moderate
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel and Lodge
Duration : 12 Days
Entry : Pokhara
Exit : Pokhara
- Spectacular views of Annapurna Himalayan range from Mardi Himal Low Camp / High Camp
- Green forest walking with distant views of valleys
- Typical ethnic villages along the way
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, National Park entry fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH