Round Annapurna (Annapurna circuit) has been preferred as the best long distance trek among several destinations of the world. Round Annapurna is a popular trek within the Annapurna mountain range.
Depending upon the starting and ending point, the total length of the route varies between 160km to 230km. This trek encircles the Annapurna massif, crosses two different rain shadow river valleys Manang and Mustang which are formed by Marshyangdi and Kaligandaki rivers, via Thorang La (5416m). Thorang La is the highest pass of the trek. We hike the route counter clockwise as the daily altitude gain is gradual and crossing the pass is easier and safer. The trail combines a wide variety of climate zones ranging from tropics at 600m to arctic at 5416m and Hindu tradition & culture at the lower foothills to the Tibetan Buddhist culture of Manang and Mustang. Other attractions of the trail are the close view of mountain scenery of the Annapurna Massif (Annapurna I-IV), Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Gangapurna (7455m) and Tilicho Peak (7134m) and numerous peaks of 6000-8000m.
Day 1 - From Kathmandu, travel west to Besisahar[820m] via private vehicle or public bus, taking six to seven hours.
Day 2 - Trek to Khudi [790m]
Day 3 - Trek to Bahundanda [1310m]
Day 4 - Trek to Jagat [1290m]
Day 5 - Trek to Dharapani [1920m]
Day 6 - Trek to Chame [2630m]
Day 7 - Trek to Upper/Lower Pisang [3190m]
Day 8 - Trek to Manang [3520m]
Day 9 - Rest day in Manang [3520m]
Day 10 - Trek to Letdar [4250m]
Day 11 - Trek to Thorung Phedi [4500m]
Day 12 - Trek to Muktinath [3800m], crossing the Thorung La en route
Day 13 - Trek to Marpha [2665m]
Day 14 - Trek to Lete [2470m] (now often with car or mountainbike)
Day 15 - Trek to Tatopani [1160m] (now often with car or mountainbike, day 14)
Day 16 - Trek to Ghorepani [2775m]
Day 17 - Trek to Birethanti [1050m] and travel to Pokhara
Day 18 - Return to Kathmandu [1400m]
Day 19 - Departure from Kathmandu
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Thorong La Pass
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 5,416 Meter
Grade : Strenuous
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel and Lodge
Duration : 19 Days
Entry : Pokhara
Exit : Pokhara
- Typical villages at Chame, Pisang, Manang, Muktinath, Marpha, Ghorepani etc.
- Spectacular mountain views during the whole trip.
- Thorong La Pass is one of the highest passes in the world
- Muktinath is a famous pilgrimage site in Nepal among Hindu people
- Views of Dhaulagiri Icefall
- The world’s deepest gorge in the Kaligandaki river.
- Hotspring in Tatopani
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, National Park entry fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH