Annapurna base came trek is One of the ideal trekking destinationslies at an elevation of 4130m. And it is located in the North-central region of Nepal. The major fascinations of Annapurna Base Camp are spectacular sunrise and mountain view from Ghorepani, Poon hill
; going around distinctive Gurung village and glimpse on the culture and lifestyle in Ghandruk; natural hot water spring in Jhinudanda; and incredible peak and glacier view from Annapurna Base Camp which will stuck in your memories forever once you witness it.The track begins from plain villages and rice terraces into the Annapurna Himalayan range. As you steadily ascend up, the mountains of Himchuli and Annapurna south come into view from the back of the foothills. Meadows and cultivated fields will now take you to the beautiful forests of bamboo, oak, and rhododendron. The path finally comes across moraines and takes us to Annapurna Sanctuary from where you will witness marvelously beautiful and unbelievable encircling views of the Annapurna peak ranges.
Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition arranges Annapurna Sanctuary trek to let you view wonderful panorama of stunning mountains- Mt.Fish tail (6993m.), Annapurna I (8091m.), Baraha Shikhar, Annapurna II, Himchuli, Annapurna South, Singu Chuli, Tent Peak and many more. Also, apart from this, you will see beautiful valleys and meet different ethnic people living there such as Gurung, Magar, Brahman, Chhetri and their friendly nature which will make your trek unforgettable one.
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (8,20m), overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul & trek to Tikhadhunga (1,540m), overnight at guest house.
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2856m), overnight at guest house.
Day 06: Hike to Poon Hill (3210m) early morning, trek to Tadapani (2590m) and overnight at guest house.
Day 07: Trek to Sinuwa (2,340m), overnight at guest.
Day 08: Trek to Deurali (3,230m), overnight at guest house.
Day 09: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m), explore around the base camp & overnight at guest house.
Day 10: Sun rise view from base camp and trek back to Bamboo (2,340m), overnight at guest house.
Day 11: Trek to Jhinu (1,780m), overnight at guest house.
Day 12: Trek to Landruk (1,640m), overnight at guest house.
Day 13: Trek to Pothana (1,890m), overnight at guest house.
Day 14: Trek to Phedi (1100m), drive back to pokhara (820m), overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at Hotel.
Day 16: Transfer to the airport for international flight.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Destination : Annapurna Base Camp
Group Size : Min - 1
Maximum altitude : 4,130 Meter
Grade : Moderate
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Hotel and Lodge
Duration : 16 Days
Entry : Pokhara
Exit : Pokhara
- Typical Gurung village at Landruk, Ghandruk and Chhomrong.
- Machhapuchhre Base Camp, spectacular mountains view from Annapurna base camp.
- Sunrise and mountains view from Poonhill, hot spring at Jhinudanda.
The price includes
- Accommodation in three star category hotel as per the itinerary in the cities
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Cozy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking as per the itinerary.
- All necessary government and local permits, National Park entry fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced well equipped trekking support staff (porter).
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers during the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH