Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition has designed the programme so that you will have an opportunity to see the historical and cultural sites around Kathmandu valley. Then our trip proceeds to a Lumbini. After enjoying a exciting Lumbini tour we will head towards our next destination diverts to Pokhara - the lake city and do the short of - a vantage point of panoramic views of the giant Himalayas as well as sunrise and sunset views. Finally, we terminate our trip by exploring local villages and fantastic mountain views from Pokhara.
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at the Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Visit to Kopan Monastery and Bouddhanath Stupa.overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Visit Swyambhunath Stupa (oldest in Nepal, 3rd centuries old Stupa) and Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Budhanilkantha and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: After having breakfast, transfer to Namobuddha (Tamangligi called by Buddhist); a famous Buddhist spot where lord Buddha (7th reincarnation) sacrificed his body to hungry tigers and its cube.Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: After having breakfast, transfer to Pharping monastery.overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Transfer to Lumbini, overnight at hotel.
Day 07 : Full day sightseeing in Lumbini (visit Mayadevi temple, German Monastery, Thai Royal Monastery, Korean Monastery, Vietnam Monastery), overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Visit Japanese monastery in the morning and transfer to Pokhara, overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Visit World Peace Stupa in the morning and Yanglung monastery, overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Transfer to airport, departure onward destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Highlights of the Trip
- Stupas and Temples of Kathmandu, Lumbini, Namo Buddha, Pokhara- Kopan Monastery - Pharping Monastery - Historical Kathmandu Durbar Square - 3rd centuries Swoyambhunath Stupa - Biggest Hindu Temple - Pasupatinath and cremation - Largest stupa in the world – Boudhnath - Temple – Budhanilkantha etc..
The price includes
- Accommodation with BB plan whilst on trip.
- Necessary permit fees for sites and monument entry..
- An experienced fluent English speaking tour guide trained and licenced by government of Nepal, Ministry of Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Staff food, accommodation & salary
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Airport transfers.
- All governmental procedure.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH