Touring in the Nepal Villages is an interesting and a better way to explore the lifestyle of people in village where the modern means of development are scarce. In Nepal 75% of the people of over hundred ethnic communities live in villages. They have unique language, religion, culture and custom and cuisine in contrary to the cities. One will have a better opportunity to explore such diversities in Nepal through the village tours. It is obvious to visit the village areas to judge the real Nepal.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and UNESCO world heritage sites.
Day 3: Drive to Dhadingbensi and walk to maidi village overnight in a local villager’s house.
Day 4: Hike to maidi village. Overnight in a local villager’s house.
Day 5: Hike to Maidi village. Overnight in a local villager’s house.
Day 6: Hike to Dhading bensi and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 7: Departure to your destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Highlights of the Trip
- Exotic pristine village gifted with an unparallel picturesque magnificence.
- Himalayan view including Annapurna II(7993m), Annapurna IV(7525), Lamjung Himal Himal , Mt. Manaslu (8165m), Bouddha Himal(6974m), Himal Chuli(7893m) etc.
- Experience the typical culture and lifestyle of Newar people. Traditional customs are still followed during births, deaths, weddings and at other important times in the people’s life. Old cultural folk song and dances.
The price includes
- All ground transport as per itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the tour staff.
- Accomodation and food during the village (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea or coffee)
- Necessary permit
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH