Sea and Nature, Mountains and Animals Of course Nepal does not offer honeymoon on sea, but it offers you with beautiful mountain, lakes, valleys and forest. It is true people make a special honeymoon once at a life time with their beloved and you need a special and romantic place where you will share ever lasting memory in your life with your one and only beloved.
Now day’s nature lovers prefer to have a honeymoon in beautiful nature where you can find forest, rivers, lakes, mountains and animal rather than deserted Island. Certainly these things make honeymoon more romantic.
We, Nepal holiday trek group invite you to make you honeymoon worthwhile and romantic in Nepal. We offer these honeymoon package as following schedule if it does not match with your available time then please do let us know we are more than please to customize your Honeymoon trip.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing.
Day 03: Bhaktapur and Nagarkot (Hill Station) stay at Nagarkot.
Day 04: Drive Kathmandu airport to fly Pokhara, Pokhara stay.
Day 05: Pokhara sightseeing and Boating in Fewa lake.
Day 06: Fly to Kathmandu, Afternoon free for shopping. Stay Kathmandu.
Day 07: Transfer to Kathmandu airport for departure.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Facts of the Trip
January to June and September to December
Trip Starting: Kathmandu
Trip Ending in: Kathmandu
Trip Route: Kathmandu - Nagarkot - Pokhara - Kathmandu
Tour Style: Guided Tour
Activites: Sightseeing and Honeymoon Tour
Group size: Minimum 2 Pax
Daily Activity: Approximately 4 to 6 hrs of guided activities per day
Highlights of the Trip
- Culture, Yoga, Mountain Meditation, and Mind Growing Seminars.
- Experience the magic of Nepal! like never before.
The price includes
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport on a private vehicle.
- Twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Pokhara, Breakfast included.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance in the evening before departure.
- All Ground transportation by private tourist vehicle.
- All Guided city tour as mentioned in day-by-day itinerary on a private vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide.
- The required number of ground staff during the tour like Driver, helper etc.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for our field staff.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- Air ticket for Kathmandu-Pokhara- Kathmandu
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH