Ghale Gaun Village tour is for those travelers, who want to explore local life of Nepali people. Ghale Gaun is a beautiful village in north central Nepal, at the foot of the Lamjung Himal (6932m). This village is inhabited mostly by the Gurung communities. Many members of Ghale Gaun who have served and are currently serving the British Army, are known as the famous Gurkha soldiers. It lies in the north west of the capital ‘Kathmandu’ approximately 21 Km. away and 13 Km. far from the Pokhara. Ghale Gaun is not only to explore local life of Nepali people, it is also offer a superb breathtaking views of the mountain including Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Himalchuli, Mahhapuchhare, Annapurna IV, Bouddha Himal etc. Villagers were welcoming with warm greetings by wearing their traditional customs to the tourist. Local food, handicraft, Gurung Museum, Gurung Culture, spectacular mountains view are the prime attraction of the Ghale Gaun Village Home stay Tour.
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 Sightseeing in Kathmandu and UNESCO world heritage sites.
Day 3 Drive to Pokhara and walk to Nandighar village.
Day 4 Hike to Pasgaun village. Overnight in a local villager’s house.
Day 5 Hike to Ghalegaun village. Overnight in a local villager’s house.
Day 6 Hike to Khudi and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 7 Departure to your destination.
Note: The Conditions stated in mentioned itinerary are applicable only for those visitors who choose the complete package. At the same time we also serve you based on your choice. The selection of itineraries and the staff depends on your choice and financial procurement. We provide options on service and itinerary as per your requirements and interest.
Highlights of the Trip
- Gurung culture
- Countryside an experience of Nepal
- Local life and there nature
The price includes
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, with breakfast as per the programme.
- All necessary entrance fees.
- An experienced Tour guide, licensed by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Airport transfers.
- All governmental procedure.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not include
- International Airfare, visa fees and re-entry visa fees if applicable
- Meals at Kathmandu and any other cities except mentioned.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, beverage bills, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Your Travel Insurance and rescue evacuation, medical costs.
- Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Me and my Family did a journey in Nepal on 2014. During this time Nimanuru was our guide. We started for a trek in the Annapurna area for 12 days. Because we had such an amazing time there with Nepal Holiday and team, because of team excellent hospitality and organization, we also asked them to join us for the other excursions. We planned to do in the Chitwan National Parks safari, Kathmandu Valley tour, and Mountain Flight. I am sure one day we will go back to Nepal to do another trek again with Nepal Holiday Trek and Expedition so if you need a professional and friendly guide that knows everything about trekking, mountains and wildlife, Nepal Holiday Trek is your guys!!!
FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR TRIPADVISOR PAGE AT: https://goo.gl/YWZkgH